2018 Veterans Day

2006gold

950+ Posts
Jun 11, 2013
DFW, Texas
Don't forget to check out the various freebees for Vets on the 11th or 12th. One I ran across that's seems relatively unknown is Texas Roadhouse has a free lunch for Vets on the 11th. Free dinners include Applebee's, Golden Corral, Cotton Patch. Most have limited menus for these offerings, but still offer some good eats. Be sure to take a DD214 copy to be on the safe side. Too many are buying the various ballcaps that say they're a Vet, whether they are or not.

A very Happy Veterans Day to all who served honorably.

Each & every 1 of you deserve our utmost respect & appreciation for your service & sacrifice!

Because it falls on a Sunday this year, some business's are offering their services on Monday the 12th.

To all our military who have made the ultimate sacrifice or have served or currently serving our country:

SalutingEmoji.jpg

Thank you everyday

I got my free Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's & my haircut at Hair Saloon for Men.

I am done for today as it's starting to snow. I put the tender on my trike & covered it with my king size sheet. It's coffee time.

All my fellow Vets, please enjoy your day and never forget our service and sacrifice.

I got my free Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's & my haircut at Hair Saloon for Men.

I am done for today as it's starting to snow. I put the tender on my trike & covered it with my king size sheet. It's coffee time.

All my fellow Vets, please enjoy your day and never forget our service and sacrifice.

What is this snow you refer to:p

Just kidding, another reason I moved to Florida, I can ride year round

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png