• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY V "Tentative" GROUP RIDE ROUTE...

Re: TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY V "Tentative" GROUP RIDE ROUTE...

The wait is driving me crazy, hurry up ! This will be my first time at this rally. Will you be bringing t-shirts or patches there to purchase ?

The wait is driving me crazy, hurry up ! This will be my first time at this rally. Will you be bringing t-shirts or patches there to purchase ?

Yes we will have T-Shirts & Patches.

Will there be outside seating at these motels, so we can sit around and shoot the "you know what"? Still trying to decide if we will make it this year. I really do want to come.

Wow! Looks like around 82 people so far.......... ThumbUp

Will there be outside seating at these motels, so we can sit around and shoot the "you know what"? Still trying to decide if we will make it this year. I really do want to come.

Yep, we'll have lots of chairs for the Meet 'n' Greet on Friday and for the picnic on Saturday! The full parking lot will be ours, so we can pull our chairs together and tell all the lies we told last year!

(Y'ALL BETTER BE THERE!! NO EXCUSES!!)

Joan it would not be the same without you and George. So I hope ya'll will be there.

Joan:

Ditto to Gorilla's post. It will NOT be the same without you and George. We are family! We only get to do this once a year! Please try your best.

We definitely all want you and George to come, Joan! No doubt about it :D

Thanks guys! I sure hope we can make it. George may be in the middle of putting the plane back together. Plus, it is my grandson's third birthday. I missed the first two birthday parties as it is the same weekend.

I will know more in a few weeks with his schedule. I can always have a little party early for Rawlie. If G is busy with airplane stuff, I may just hoof it up there alone. I really want to be there!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png