Who's camping at TT/T.O.I. Rally 2012?

Feb 18, 2008
Anderson, Missouri
We have our campsite reserved at Stonebridge Campground for Thursday, Friday & Saturday for the Rally in the Valley 2012 edition. We will be in our Bunkhouse camper. Anyone else planning to camp, whether RV, tent trailer, tent or just under the stars?

Wife and I are trying the camping this year also. We have res. at Stonebridge for Thur,Fri,&Sat nite. Bringing tent but also 23' enclosed bike trailer which is setup for camping . See you there Ozark

We just reserved our site at Stonebridge Campground, we'll be in site F-7 in a Jayco Octane Toyhauler towed with a Ford F-350.
This will be our first Trike Rally, can't wait, love the Smokies.
We're planning on being there around noon Thursday and heading home Sunday around noon, it's about a 6hr drive for us.
We're counting the days, Hope to see ya all there.

My boyfriend Al and I will be camping also. Not sure what the setup will be. Will wait until closer to see what the weather will be and whether Al will bring his two wheeler or ride on the back of my trike. :)

We made our reservations today. We are scheduled for F8, but looking at their site...it may be a little tight. I will check it out the next time we ride to Maggie Valley for a days ride.

We reserved a while back and didnt get a site number then, I talked to a Travis at that time and was told there was room for tents and trailer still hooked up to full size truck. It is impossible to see which are their "F" sites on the online campground map. Guess ill give him a call today and clarify camping arrangements,

Ok, Called Stonebridge, we are on site F4 and they are 20'X60' so should be no problem getting in and out of them.

What site did you get Ozarkryder? We have F4 and i see Ohio Eddie has F7 and TNTriker has F8

If you go to NASCAR RV Resorts at Stonebridge: Park Map
the "F" series of sites, F3 - F21 - right above where it says "Sebastions Court" seem to be the ones blocked for the TT Rally. We got site F9. I mentioned we like to be in the middle of things, so that's where we are. F9 is just above the T in Sebastions on Sebastions Court on the map.

If I can get free from work, I'll be there. Class A Fleetwood pulling my trike and one two wheeler. If I cant get into the host campground, I'll be over the hill in Gatlinburg at Twin Creek RV resort. Just love those folks!

Just a note here that you might want to check on your campsite reservations at StoneBridge.<br />
I just got off the phone with a person named Camden. I was calling to just make sure of my campsite along with a couple question and found out it had been cancelled. Camden made a couple inquires and got it all straightened out. So I am good to go, glad I called to check on it. <br />
Camden also said he saw that there were a couple other cancellations but that they may be correct, so I may have been the only error. Anyhow just thought I would pass the info along.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png