Stallion Exhaust

That seems really close to the ground. I just measured my rear low points (on my Goldwing ). MUD FLAPS are 6" ( bottom of the flaps are worn from scraping at times ) Trail hitch sticks out the rear 6" from bumper and is 6" off the ground and I bang it often on steep drive-ways. My muffler tips are 10" never touched anything so far. I would think a speed bump would cause a bottoming out. I know what you are saying " I don't have a horse in this race " .. Just interested.
anyone have a before and after picture or a picture of one stock for comparison.

Last edited:
It would seem that would be too low, but it is in line with the rear center of the wheels, so when I go over a bump or anything the whole bike rises up and I can clear anything, provided it is not sticking up and my wheels don't hit it.

Lets say a raccoon, it it was standing up or laying on the road and it did not go under my tire, it would have a permanent indentation in the shape of my muffler imprinted on its face (or worse) if it was above 3 1/4". I have rode about 1k miles and I don't have a mark on it yet (knock on wood).

From the pictures it was hard to tell it's relationship with the axle , but that makes sense.

In reference to asking TBMS to install quieter OEM muffler, I spoke to Jeff Vey at the Wing Ding rally last week. He says that some want it quieter and some want louder, and he cant please everyone. So, seems like no change will be forthcoming. BTW, the bare Stallion with no plastic attached, on display, was very interesting. Now I know where most things are located. Took lots of photos to help my old memory too.

Thanks for using this thread RR. If the others read all the info on this thread they may not have removed their CC, and left themselves open to federal law violations, and it will also make it harder to sell their bike in the future. CC's are expensive...

I took some high res pictures of the naked stallion too. I need to post them in my photo album if I did not do that already. That is great info when doing repairs!

The info they were providing was very helpful and appreciated, but it is misleading to others who are not aware we have two threads with the same info, they may miss critical info like not removing the cc's.:yes:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png