Purchased New Tri Glide Today

Reaction score
Well after searching for a while we purchased our new Harley today. We pick it up Tuesday. I must say after the test rides I'm already in love with this ! Look forward to a good spring ! Here we are at the dealership today !

harley1.jpg

Congratulations! What a great picture... :D. You KNOW those smiles are going to be filled with bugs in the teeth come spring!

Well after searching for a while we purchased our new Harley today. We pick it up Tuesday. I must say after the test rides I'm already in love with this ! Look forward to a good spring ! Here we are at the dealership today!
Congratulations. That is such a nice looking trike. I got to see one in person. That color is stunning!!!

Congrats....I know you'll love it. Just picked my up last Friday and can't get enough. Weather is not letting me take it out now for two days....I just open the garage door to stare at it every now and then! I'm sure you understand!

Well after searching for a while we purchased our new Harley today. We pick it up Tuesday. I must say after the test rides I'm already in love with this ! Look forward to a good spring ! Here we are at the dealership today !

harley1.jpg

"CONGRATS" Now those are some happy smiles.

Nice trike Marv1, you are gonna absolutely love it!! There is a learning curve to riding a trike and the only thing you can do is get out and ride, ride, ride.

Saw one in that color Friday at the dealer it is awesome. I would say have fun and be careful but you can't do both at the same time. So Have fun.
SR

Well after searching for a while we purchased our new Harley today. We pick it up Tuesday. I must say after the test rides I'm already in love with this ! Look forward to a good spring ! Here we are at the dealership today !http://www.triketalk.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbup.gi
/harley1.jpg[/IMG]

Great, picked mine up a week ago, same color. 300 miles now and Lovin it!!!!, Rayhttp://www.triketalk.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Congratulations, we have a 2009 Red Hot Sunglow and love it. You will too! We are just 140 miles from you straight East on Rt 50.

Congratulations! The gleaming of the paint and chrome are subdued only by those smiles.

Enjoy & ride safe.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png