Need a good insurance comp.

Too many variables for a straight answer from anyone IMO. Check around with all the major firms that sell M/C insurance for your best price. FYI, in my locale my rates with any company may be more or less than the same ones in your area. There are about 5 companies I've seen mentioned most on the forums with regard to the best price on M/C insurance.

check out formost,thats who I have 337 dollars a year full coverage.
Go to their web site and get their phone number and talk to them directy.
ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Mine is with State Farm - $188 per year for Texas minimum coverage (no lien on my trike and it's an older model so no need for collision, etc.)<br />
<br />
Just personal from me, I hope you stay away from Progressive. Personally, I would pay a premium to get someone besides them.

Markel American,

I pay $230 for 100/300/50 ansd $500 deduxcctible on comp and colision.
05' Goldwing w/ CSC conversion. I vwerified with them they covered the conversion kit.

I believe it varies from state to state and company to company. Suggest you check GIECO, they had the best deal for us and the second year they reduced the premium about 12%. <br />
<br />
just sayin!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png