TT NE Rally III

Ok sorry for this but I haven't been following the posts for a while, so where is the dinner friday night?? Deb and I will be in the area around 1 or so on friday.

Spent last night in Sturbridge, I can bet even money, it will be the same next week! Thunder boomers then partial clearing, right now it's nice riding weather. Wish I had three wheels :10:

Bozo, I doubt it, have to be in Albany,Ga. on Friday morning with no plans at this time. If it works out , you bet I'll be there for Sat night!! Got to sign up guys for our Snow-bird Rally in Sarasota in January.

Weather patern has been pussed all the way out to Tuesday.... Looks good. I don't know how much walking Honey can do in New Port . I don't want to haul a trailer. And wheelchair. She walks fine with a cane but not log periods . We will work something out. We may stay back and do something else. If we come we may just ride New port on the trike. We can hook up for lunch and for the ride home . Hope this. Does not upset anyone.

In Newport, everyone more or less on thier own, as a group on way out of town we ride down Ocean Dr., other than that we'll browse around town walking or riding and meetup later at a place to be determined by where we park.

John you're better off riding around and finding a handicap spot near the center off things.

That was my plan I figured it will be the easiest thing because otherwise you be burdened by having her try walk with us so we'll will do alright will be fine

Spent last night in Sturbridge, I can bet even money, it will be the same next week! Thunder boomers then partial clearing, right now it's nice riding weather. Wish I had three wheels :10:

As part of the triker POW exchange, I spent the week in Miami.
Counting down to flying home Thursday morning and taking care of some last minute stuff on trike (felt some rattle under trike from hot exhaust. Have to check when I get home).

Good news, looks like Honey is going on dyalisis 2hours earlier than expected tomorrow. We will be able to leave by 3 and get there in time to go to dinner with everyone. Have we decided on where breakfast is on Sat. And Sun morning ???

Been waiting a long time to say this, See Y'all Tomorrow! God willing and tide doesn't rise!
ALL TIKERS-(or if you have to bring your cage)-Have a safe trip to the Rally! See you soon! :wave4:

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

I am packing already. Will be off at 3:00 Fri. . Please everyone don't hurry take your time and smell the roses on the way up. We will be waiting I think we have exchanged a few cell# . I will have this I pad for any late messages . ENJOY see ya soon.

Morning Everyone,

Just sent Coach a PM about our plans for tomorrow. Gonna try and be out by 7:30am, ride 138 miles swing into Orange County Choppers in Newburgh, NY then 38 miles over to the Windmill Diner. Hoping to be at the diner by 12:00 - 12:30, eat lunch chat with new friends and then head out to Sturbridge.

I have the Coaches cell if anything goes a miss on the way.

See ya'll tomorrow!!

Ride Safe and Enjoy!

All of you be safe as you travel to Sturbridge! We'll be thinking of you and looking forward to pictures and stories :D

I figure to be hitting Hartford around 2:30pm. I will have CB on ch 22. I was going to bring the hurricane home with me that's following me in FL, but the wife says I can't keep it, so I left it in FL (sorry Big Dog).

Bike is working for last 3 days, going to NH in the morning, going to cut over to 202, down to 32, 122 to 12 in Worcester, on to 20 to hotel.

Rosie if you can meet up email me if not I'll be seeing all of you at hotel.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png