TT NE Rally III

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
I think we should start to talk about our 2meets. Americade breakfast & the TT NE rally. There was mention of having the rally at the end of Aug. also moving it to Enfield, Ct. Buggie Pilot mentioned something about it.
So who is up for a TT NE rally III

1 John & Harlene.

Last edited:
I would love to make one of these rallys. The NE would work out great for me. Got to much going on to make the one down south. Aug. would be good. Would this be over a weekend?

Would like to attend the NE rally again this year. Hopefully, Tis would be willing to go along also. Had a great time last year even-though we had to brave Irene's wrath in order to get home.

We'll be there, if time is good. I thought Stafford Springs was mentioned. Staying over would mean Enfield hotels most likely. I thought he said he had a camping spot on land he owns. So much was mentioned in a short time, things can change, maybe its good to get things going now.

Steamer and leo3wheel, glad to see you may come, I've been the only yamaha there for the last 2 years. I'll be at the 2 venturerider.org events in OH. and Buffalo, NY in June and July and at Maggie Valley, NC. in June, look me up if you go.

We would go to the NE trike talk 3 rally. Also were hopeing to go to Maggie Valley in june this year, will know for sure in about 3 weeks.

Originally Posted by Jonesy
Steamer and leo3wheel, glad to see you may come, I've been the only yamaha there for the last 2 years. I'll be at the 2 venturerider.org events in OH. and Buffalo, NY in June and July and at Maggie Valley, NC. in June, look me up if you go.

IF I GO??? heck, i'm on the commity for the VR international rally. I have to be there or big Tom will kick my butt. We are also scheduled to go to Freebirds MD. So i guess we will see you there.

NE TT III in August sounds good. Just schedule it months ahead for a weekend without a hurricane planned. Not that hurricane force winds/rain weren't fun to ride over bridge back to Long Island in. Enfield sounds good. Any interesting riding around there? I'm usually only in area for business. Lot's of hotels just south next to Bradley Int'l Airport (my usual Hampton Inn is there).

Hi Jonesy, We attended the NE event last year, but we took our cage and left early due to Irene bearing down on us. Hopefully, we will be hurricane free this year. Already have three other events booked for this year, so will not be able to go to OH or Buffalo. Riding with CapatainJoe at the end of March to the Florida Keys. Will be at our Maggie Valley event in June. Maybe we can join up for the ride. That would be nice! ThumbUp

Don't think I'll be able to make Americade this year, unless I ride up just for the breakfast get together - money's too tight to allow Americade, Maggie Valley, and a September weekend in NH that I have planned. I will of course be at the NE gathering, though! Previous gathering place or Stafford Springs - both are in my back yard!! :)

Jonesy, I've been planning to email you soon. Are you going to Maggie Valley from home, or from some other gathering? Do you have definite dates yet?

Not going to Americade this year. Health reasons. Dyalisis clinc is hours away 3 days a week. The NE TT III rally planning must get under way. Let's pick a date , also a place. And get a list of attendees. We talked of late Aug or early Sept.
I plan on 2 trophys and a few grab bags again this year. Might even do t shirts if I get size and attendees ahead of time. Let's make this a good one. We have been growing every year. Any suggestions , ideas, this is your party.

John & Honey 1small 1med.

Copy and paste add your name and size.ThumbUp

August would be safer for us. May have an opportunity to ride to Arkansas in September. Still have no dates for that event. Who knows, it may fall through.

Leo & Jeannette 1xxl 1med.

I'll start - how about the weekend of Aug 24-25? Does that work for everyone? I've checked several events calendars, and I don't see any major rides or rallys on either of these dates in the northeast area, so this should give everyone a chance to get together without having to make an "either/or" choice.

Ok the ball is rolling. Anyone hear from Buggipilot or Ron? As I said looking into T shirts , if not to expensive to have done and we don't have 50 people I can do it. I will need permission to use the logo too. Worse case scenario we could get 10 made and raffle them off. Trophy and grab bag are also in the plannig stages. I just saw we have a few new North East members. I invited them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png