C50 trikes

I have a c50 trike conversion kit from cass county choppers, the kit is excellent and i have no problem with the kit itself, but i have a lot of head shake---any suggestions?

Am from Ohio and have a C50 with a Trigg Trike kit. I'm enjoying it. Only complaint so far is low clearance. Have to really take it easy pulling into parking lots or I bottom out easily!

MarciaG :)

The wife and I had C50 Tramps from Lehman as our first trikes. Loved them and never had one complaint. She now has a C90 (LC1500) Lehman Jaguar and I have a Honda vtx1800c Motortrike Sport. Would never go back to 2 wheels, not permanently, that is. Enjoy your C50's. Whatever conversion you have, the C50 is one of the very best bikes made. Almost never hear of any problems.

We had 2 Suzuki C50 bikes - rode them all over the Midland, TX area. Never had a moment's trouble with them - sweet running bikes.
That trike conversion is very nice-looking.
If we had been looking at trikes at the time we had the C50's we might have made that conversion.
A few years later we bought Gold Wing trikes and now ride them all over West Texas, the Hill Country and New Mexico.
We're seeing more and more trikes out here. Wish we could get us all together just to say "hi" to each other.

We had 2 Suzuki C50 bikes - rode them all over the Midland, TX area. Never had a moment's trouble with them - sweet running bikes.
That trike conversion is very nice-looking.
If we had been looking at trikes at the time we had the C50's we might have made that conversion.
A few years later we bought Gold Wing trikes and now ride them all over West Texas, the Hill Country and New Mexico.
We're seeing more and more trikes out here. Wish we could get us all together just to say "hi" to each other.

I live in Big Spring.

Hey all,
I just recently purchased a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50, with a Lehman Tramp Trike kit on it, and I'm in love. I'm trying to do the maintenence on it as much as possible, but having problems getting information on how to change the gear oil. Suzuki manual shows the drain and add fittings are on the back wheel, which I no longer have, and my Lehman's manual just says to do it!
If anybody here can help me out with the info, or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Dean, I'm far from mechanical so I'm not sure what you mean when you say "gear oil". I have a few instructions/schematics from when I was having Ujoint problems - I'll see if I can dig them up. Can you PM me your email, and I'll forward what I can find?

Was born in Ohio and lived there until age 59 and then moved to North Carolina in retirement...

I have a C50 with Lehman tramp kit and love it..I just bought it about ten days ago..

Will be a Buckeye fan forever...

Bob in Gastonia, NC

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png