Kiwi Dave

Reaction score
Hi from Down under!
Just have a new Trike on the water coming from USA will arrive in Auckland on the 19 March. I might need some suggestions or help from you experienced Trike riders to get my Trike Certified.
The Trike is a 2008 Electra Glide with a Mystery Trike Conversion.

My present ride is a 2009 HD Iron....Great Bike!
Looking forward to catching up through "Trike Talk
Cheers Dave NZ

Congratulations on your beautiful new trike! and a big TrikeTalk welcome to you :D

Hi Baz
No, that might be the problem....can't seem to find much about the Park Brake for Classification here in NZ
Cheers
Dave

I think you will find that its is a requirement in NZ. I have in the past referred owners to the Champion Trike franchise ? in Rotorua if they still exist ? Maybe Renegade Cycles in Albany might be worth a phone call. PM or phone me if you think I can help. Cheers. Baz.

Welcome Kiwi Dave. i look forward to your trials and tribulations re: getting the trike certified. i am considering bringing in a trike from USA and face similar problems in Australia.

Hi from Down under!
Just have a new Trike on the water coming from USA will arrive in Auckland on the 19 March. I might need some suggestions or help from you experienced Trike riders to get my Trike Certified.

Cheers Dave NZ

welcome aboard. Hopefully some of the fellow NZ members will give you some help.

Hi Baz
many thanks for the info....will try those 2 contacts.
Cheers
Dave Mt Maunganui

Dave another good contact would be Scott at Fraser Cars in Beachaven, they do some excellent work and they also certify. Contact me if you need further info. Baz. :)

Welcome Kiwi Dave. i look forward to your trials and tribulations re: getting the trike certified. i am considering bringing in a trike from USA and face similar problems in Australia.

Just as a point of interest the TG does come with a parking brakes as original equipment.

Hi from Down under!

Cheers Dave NZ

Hi Dave,

Just did a Motortrike Tomahawk conversion on my 2015 Indian Roadmaster, LTSA made it hard work.

Cheers

Wayne P (NZ)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png