Trikers in the Greater Baltimore MD area

SilverSurfer

Nov 15, 2010
Halethorpe, Maryland, USA
Hi ...

I'm seeking other trikers to join on occassional rides, weekend jaunts, etc. I reside in Halethorpe, MD (SW Baltimore County). I ride a Can Am Spyder RT-S, but have enjoyed riding with a few Goldwing Trikes and Harley Tri-Glides elsewhere on my journeys. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Paul

i belong to pete's cycle riders club. we have motorcycles, trikes that meet and ride all the time. if interested we meet at Petes's on belair rd, wright off the beltway. every 2nd thursday of the month we have our meeting. check out our phone message for up to date rides.club voice mail 410-288-7550

i belong to pete's cycle riders club. we have motorcycles, trikes that meet and ride all the time. if interested we meet at Petes's on belair rd, wright off the beltway. every 2nd thursday of the month we have our meeting. check out our phone message for up to date rides.club voice mail 410-288-7550

Thanks, wingriderse2000. Well, that sounds good. I bought my Spyder at Pete's. Problem with that 2d Thursday is ... mwell ... I do work during the week. :AGGHH: Perhaps if there's a weekend event ... or if you just want to ride, give me a shout!

Paul

Welcome aboard, Paul. I'm a member of the Chesapeake Trikers trike club. We primarily ride around the Chesapeake Bay area with the occassional trips to places outside the Bay area, like Maggie Valley for instance. Most of our members are from various MD locations, including Baltimore. We have one member from Baltimore proper and another from Dundalk. We have a monthly meeting, usually at some place where we can have breakfast, on the third Saturday of each month with a post-meeting ride after if the weather permits. We also have ad hoc rides on the other Saturdays and try to have at least one planned club ride each month. It's an open club, not oriented towards any particular make or model of three-wheeler. PM me if you're interested.

Halethorpe???? Woodside Ave. here. Friday night wing night at Danials. Will not be there the next two weeks, but when I get back from vacation look me up. I'm kinda hard to miss. Big guy with one leg. 2001 Sinister Blue Ultra with a lehman kit.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png