Daytona Bike Week - Whos Going?

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Looking for a bunch of us TrikeTalkers to meet up together in Daytona for Bike Week. Whos going? What dates? Where you staying?

I want us to spend some time riding and meeting one another and maybe meet with some of our sponsors who will all be there. Roadsmith, MotorTrike, TBMS, CSC, Hannigan, Champion, DFT, Performance Machine, Yelvington Trikes and others will be in attendance.

Looking for a bunch of us TrikeTalkers to meet up together in Daytona for Bike Week. Whos going? What dates? Where you staying?

I want us to spend some time riding and meeting one another and maybe meet with some of our sponsors who will all be there. Roadsmith, MotorTrike, TBMS, CSC, Hannigan, Champion, DFT, Performance Machine, Yelvington Trikes and others will be in attendance.

Barb and I will be there the last weekend at the Hilton on the Beach, hope to see you and others, Ride Safe, Ray

Last edited:
I know of 3 of us meeting up 3-9-12 at 11am at the Sunshine Plaza to chat with MotorTrike & TMS and then eat at Duffs' right there in the plaza and from there going to Beach St to meet up with Jeff & Diane from MotorTrike/TMS.
Tomg

We've still got to find a room for Marge & I...any suggestions? We'll be going down on Friday, Saturday, leaving on Sunday.

Thong show huh?????? I need some spending cash while I'm down there..Wonder how a one legged fat guy would fair? I'll be in St. Augustine 12-15. Will stop by the Harley dealer on the way back to Palm Bay. Anyone want to stop up and grap a bite to eat let me know. Good cigar bar there.

I'll be at the Sunshine Mall on US 1 in S. Daytona Sat. 17th. Meeting up with Gl1800 members, many with trikes, at 11:00, eat at 11:30 at Duffs. What you ride doesn't matter. Just show up and have a good time. Last Saturday we had about 60 riders. Food was great.

Lucky me

I'll be riding over there this Sunday. I can only spend the day though since I was called for jury duty on Monday. :gah:

We are near by, New Smyrna Beach, no real plans yet, since we can go any time to see the throngs of bikers/Trikers!
21 minutes to get to the action, from here. We have been by and started to see the preparations for Daytona bike week. The landscape is starting to change with tents and such going up very quickly.
See you there!
Rosy

Just the other day I told my wife that I really Miss going to DAYTONA. We went there for 24 yrs straight. Then we moved out of Mi to the frozen lands called Minn. LIfe changed and we haven't been back but once. I have to go again at least once. Trying to figure something out for next yr. MAN I hope I can do that one more time ThumbUp HOPE You all that are going have a great time. Rick

A group of friends and Ma and I usually ride over from Ocala and we always stop at a BarBQ joint called Hog Heaven if you like good ribs and Bar B Q sandwiches. It's on the corner of A1A and Auditorium, maybe 4 blocks north of Speedway Blvd. Haven't firmed up what day we're gonna go yet.

Phu Cat

That's OK, we are still there, riding around..
No, TT members have we met, except for friends that are in Florida.
Early breakfast tomorrow at Sugar Mill. Try not to lose my hat in the pond the time. That was very embarrassing to say the least! LOL
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png