New Things at Daytona

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
Well I wandered around with the guys and found B&G Cycle Upholstery, Billy. He owns a Stallion, and has made some goodies. First is the soft sides, I bought a set and will post pictures when installed.
Second a dash cover, got that to, and finally he has seat covers for the Stallion. I would post pictures, but I forgot how to move from Photobucket to TT, I'm an idiot:eek:.
DashCover1.jpg

Last edited:
Naahhh, you're just a busy working guy who doesn't have a lot of time to fool around with pix on the internet. (Gotta learn to spin these things just right! ;))

I'm not sure how to do it either, BD, but I think you do this:
Go to your photobucket photo, right-click on it and select Properties
In the properties dialog box, there'll be an address called "location."
Highlight and copy that address.
Then come to your TT post. Click on the little icon of mountains, and paste that URL into the dialog box.
Voila--your pic should show up in the window where you're typing your post.
....I think....:confused:

Anyway, waiting for pix!

Ok here are some shots of the dash cover. First from the back.
DashCover3.jpg

This one is straight on
DashCover2.jpg

Hey Big Dog, Glad you had a good time. Did you happen to get a web sit address or contact information on C & G Cycle Upholstery? MJ likes it but wants a Turtle in the middle. Thanks, Ted

This is a follow-up on the items that Big Dog mentioned as being available from B&G Cycle Upholstery.

Their web page i at B & G Cycle Upholstery.

Their phone number is 800-662-6139.

Some pricing information:

Dash covers are $39.95 + $5.00 shipping
Eagle patch sewn on adds $20.00
Available in numerous colors

The soft sides cost $295.00

The rain cover for the seat is $24.95

They also have some pouches for $24.95

They do plan to get some pictures up on their web site shortly on these items but none are there right now. They sound like very nice people to do business with.

Hope this answers some questions people may have had.

Wayne

B&G Cycle Upholstery in Daytona

I met Billy and Gabby at B&G Cycle Upholstery in Daytona, and I have to say they were really nice people. I took some pictures of their new seat covers and the soft doors.

We need more people that take the time to develop Stallion stuff, and I just wanted to say thanks to them, and I hope Gabby is able to get on our site soon. They also ride a black Cherry Stallion, and they said they will be traveling around to all the shows. Look for them close the the TBMS trailer.

They had a bunch of colors available for their seat and dash covers and, I liked the dark red color the best. The seat covers came with a pad sewed into it, and another removable pad below it. Up close they did very fine workmanship. The seams looked first class, straight, and everything seemed to fit like a glove. I was very impressed with their attention to detail, and I am a very critical person.

I cannot wait to see their next creation for the stallion.

Re: B&G Cycle Upholstery in Daytona

Thanks guys for a great lead. I am e-mailing them to see if they can make a custon dash cover for MJ's Stallion. Ted

Hello,
Talked with Gabby at G&B and the seat upgrade is a one piece design with back rests done also.I have an older stallion that doesn't have the factory upgrade seat. However,the color is that beautiful" Black Cheeery".The Las Vegas stallion dealer upgraded the driver seat with a gel pack and that has helped a lot. By the way,the head rest from LV IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN.But the wife would like her's done so I think I will order from G&B when they get back from Daytona.Also,ordered the exhaust system from adventure trikes but bazooka won't fly out to install because I live west of the rockies. I have a pair of wings dams coming from Southwest Trikes which look great,however,they won't fly out to install either. Whats up with the service these days!!!Finally,my bank account is now overladen with toxic assets and I'm applying for a bailout because if I go under hundreds of stallion dealers will go out of business.Sorry,but I love you guys for helping in these difficult times. But my bonus was cut to three million dollars.Ahoy Maties

Hello,
Just installed the seat covers and dash cover from B@G CYCLE UPHOLSTERY. Very pleased with the service. Shipped on time and the product is wonderful.
Pete