Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Here's the new Stallion Color. Not bad!

3-4-091.jpg

3-4-092.jpg

I have not been a fan of blue vehicles----until I came to this forum! Seeing machines like this has really changed my mind: this pretty blue Stallion and Bryan's classy blue Ultra Classic, and several others (don't mean to leave anyone out--just can't think of all of them right now :confused:)

Still, you can't beat SILVER for a snappy ride! ;):D:)
vbpgimage.php

Hahaaaa...I love it! Never understood where you guys got the extra syllable from but the accents cool.:)

Did you notice?

I love the new body style. Did you notice the new stallion has a larger air intake at the tires? It is more square, and has a thinner top wall to allow you to step on the rubber stallion molded step. The step was very sturdy, with no flex under my weight. My wife said she thought it should run the length of the bottom panel, but I would have to disagree, I think they just made it big enough for the function of stepping in. It did make it much easier to get in and out. Here is a picture of mine, compare it to the new one. (note my high speed LED light I put in mine!)

Also take a look at how nice they did the seams. I thought I would not like the new design until I seen it for myself. I love them, and I almost want to trade mine in. I am not sure if they are using the same paint. Can anyone comment on if the colors are the same? The red one seemed flatter than mine. It almost seems like I have a custom high dollar paint job compared to the new ones.

The other things that I noted were the trunk seemed to be larger, more squared out, especially to the right and left above the wheels. I am sure it is larger in those areas.

The first picture is my Stallion, and the second and third one are the new ones.

Re: New`09 Stallion Paint

After looking at the new paint for the 09 Stallions it is evident that they are using a different brand of paint. I believe it is due to the process of injection molded panels vs. the hand laid fiberglass of the 08 models.

Our 08 Stallions are hand laid fiberglass with several layers of custom paint. My paint (Candy Apple Red) has gold and silver glitter in it, with several layers of clear coat over top of it. It is a soft paint job, as I noticed it scratches very easy, but I am able to polish it out just as easy. It is a deep custom paint job that looks spectacular!

The O9 Stallions have switched to a more traditional paint. I am sure it is not as soft as the 08's and it does not have the clear coats either. I did not see the glitter in the Blue. This is one of those things that TBMS could not keep doing as they move into mass production of the Stallion. It is a trade off that makes sense, but one that makes me feel good about getting one of the fist Stallions. If you purchase an 09 let us know about your paint.

I am guessing this is going to be one of those pros you would seek out an 08 for.

I would love to hear from someone who has an 09 on this one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png