Full Sac and Vance & Hines

Feb 11, 2012
Dickson, TN
The dream of never having to put my feet down is finally coming true. I appreciate all the information I have found on this forum. Thank you to all of you who have helped me make very informative decisions. I emailed Full Sac and got a price for the set up minus the muffler recore. The price is great compaired to HD. Also I've been searching around for the V & N Deluxe slip ons made for the TG. I've called two online sales and New Castle Harley-Davidson gave me $515. I have new been able to get a price from wwwlshd1.com because its not in the online sales generator as yet but will be this afternoon. One thing for sure, I'll just ride the bike for a while before making any changes. Middle Tennessee is at 82 degrees today. The rise in temps makes me worried this summer will be worst than last year, so the engine mods may come faster. Oh, and I'll be ordering the VPC is anyone knows a place that will reduce the price a little. The guy who answered the phone there at AIM was a little hard to understand.

If any of you know of better prices for the mufflers, please let me know

Karen

The dream of never having to put my feet down is finally coming true. I appreciate all the information I have found on this forum. Thank you to all of you who have helped me make very informative decisions. I emailed Full Sac and got a price for the set up minus the muffler recore. The price is great compaired to HD. Also I've been searching around for the V & N Deluxe slip ons made for the TG. I've called two online sales and New Castle Harley-Davidson gave me $515. I have new been able to get a price from wwwlshd1.com because its not in the online sales generator as yet but will be this afternoon. One thing for sure, I'll just ride the bike for a while before making any changes. Middle Tennessee is at 82 degrees today. The rise in temps makes me worried this summer will be worst than last year, so the engine mods may come faster. Oh, and I'll be ordering the VPC is anyone knows a place that will reduce the price a little. The guy who answered the phone there at AIM was a little hard to understand.

If any of you know of better prices for the mufflers, please let me know

Karen

I hear you on the heat. Last August the wife and I was in Nashville the end of Aug into the beginning of September, 95 degrees pretty much every day. My Triglide ran like a champ.

Shoot Ultraboy a PM to see what he can do for you on the VPC.

I hear you on the heat. Last August the wife and I was in Nashville the end of Aug into the beginning of September, 95 degrees pretty much every day. My Triglide ran like a champ.

Shoot Ultraboy a PM to see what he can do for you on the VPC.

I'm not to bright when it comes to these forums, I can't seem to find a way to email him.

Skeet, scroll UP to the top of this page. Find 'Community'. Under that, see 'Members List'. Open that to the U's, search for Ultraboy. Should have a 'Send Personal Message' or 'Send PM' link. (Simple after you've done it once; impossible otherwise!! LOL!)

Hoping for a milder summer. We are getting humid/damp days in Central Texas with some rain, directly opposite of last year. I wouldn't mind a cool summer . . .

Thanks Blondie, there is no contact info for him. Today was 80 degrees. We are looking at Saturday to be 82, don't think we will have a normal summer around here. And my Deluxe is too hot to ride....at least with the trike I can be hot with tunes!

82 is HOT???

Last time we rode to Las Vegas it was 118* in the shade.... if you could find any. Come on out west, we can show you some heat. Vesta and I have wet vests to help cool us down riding in the summer.

Ride the hell our of that trike, rock em sock em, and boogie til ya puke. Then ride some more!

Good Luck, and ride it in good health ( paraphrase of an old Yiddish blessing)

I finally found Ultraboy and he will help out when I get the bike. Thank you to all of you.

Bty, anyone have the stock mufflers recored by Fullsac, how do they sound?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png