TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE for APRIL 2012 with Route Pics...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Reaction score
WHEN: Saturday, April 14th / Rain Date April 21st, Same Time
WHERE: CRACKER BARREL Restaurant in Manchester, Tn...Hwy 53...I-24 Exit #110...I-24 or Hwy 41 will get You there.
TIME: 9:00 AM CST...Mitzie and I will arrive at 7:00 AM CST to eat Breakfast, then sit outside for some "rockin' chair socializin". Please join us if You can...!!!...if not, I won't pull out for the actual Ride until the 9:00 AM CST time.
If You're planning on making this Ride, post in this Thread or PM me here at TRIKE TALK.com...ThumbUp
ROUTE: You gota' be there...It contains several twisty, very, very scenic roads, and a Lunch at a Wood-porched Log Cabin Restaurant...Hope You can make it because this really is a Great Route..."TRUST ME"...here are a few Pics from us re-ridin' it on Sunday.....

TrikeTrip3-18-2012014.jpg

TrikeTrip3-18-2012022.jpg

TrikeTrip3-18-2012010.jpg

TrikeTrip3-18-2012027.jpg

We had "Company" for a while.....

TrikeTrip3-18-2012038.jpg

TrikeTrip3-18-2012034.jpg

TRIKE TALK.com "Freebie Advertising".....

TrikeTrip3-18-2012040.jpg

Ya' gota' drink water...it's a very hot, demandin' job, but Somebody hasta' do it...:D.....

TrikeTrip3-18-2012039.jpg

Ya' don't wanna' miss this one Folks...it's that time of year again.....ThumbUp

Re: TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE for APRIL 2012 with Route Pics...

We're planning on being there. Looking forward to meeting you.
Chuck & Gail Johnson

Got some Folks comin'......now where are YOU...:D....it's on Folks, better not miss this one, kick "The Season" off right.....ThumbUp :Trike1:

Hey Skutter, When are you heading over to the Smokies again? Give me a heads up and I will meet up with you somewhere and maybe even buy you a cup of coffee.
MTN RIDER
Jerry

Hey Skutter, When are you heading over to the Smokies again? Give me a heads up and I will meet up with you somewhere and maybe even buy you a cup of coffee.
MTN RIDER
Jerry

Will do....wanted to this weekend, but not "in the cards"...I've gota' come to Townsend and Maggie Valley soon though.....ThumbUp

ALMOST HERE Folks....put it on Your Calendar...time to roll those Tennessee Trikes out.....ThumbUp

Was thinking about sneeking up there and breaking in line,but that weekend I have a benefit ride for a school for handicapped kids.Ya'll have fun and RIDE SAFE

Was thinking about sneeking up there and breaking in line,but that weekend I have a benefit ride for a school for handicapped kids.Ya'll have fun and RIDE SAFE

We'll hafta' definetly make arrangements for this sometime.....I'll lay something out so we'll head Your way on the ride, then You can peel off for home when we head back here....coupla' East Tennesseans did this last year. They rode over here, then peeled off after Lunch for Home. It would be Great to see Ya' again.....ThumbUp

:wave4:Count me in. the last 2 week i have turn up about 1500 mi on the wing:GL1500: and the scooter. thank for the bost the other day i will learn to turn the key off on the scooter.:cool:

:wave4:Count me in. the last 2 week i have turn up about 1500 mi on the wing:GL1500: and the scooter. thank for the bost the other day i will learn to turn the key off on the scooter.:cool:

It happens.....;)

Will be there to eat with you two around 7:30.......
Thanks,
Carla

i am very sorry i will not be able to be there Saturday,, was looking forward to it

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png