• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

CB Radio

rgc

Reaction score
While riding this weekend, the passeger could not hear transmission comming in on the CB. After returning home, I looked at the CB volume setting and it say the passenger was "Muted".

I cannot find a reference to this in the owners manual.

Does anyone have any idea how to "un-mute" the passenger on the CB?

Glenn

While riding this weekend, the passeger could not hear transmission comming in on the CB. After returning home, I looked at the CB volume setting and it say the passenger was "Muted".

I cannot find a reference to this in the owners manual.

Does anyone have any idea how to "un-mute" the passenger on the CB?

Glenn

Run up the volume on the right side speaker pod. Make sure you move the squelch then adjust the volume on the rear speaker. I have mine muted right now. I believe, each function has its own volume setting, i.e., intercom, cb, radio. Good luck

Thanks ... I just came in from messing around with the machine and realized that was the problem.

Thanks for the input on a problem I created.

I discovered also that the passanger can only adjust the volume to what is currently selected on the radio. I.E. she could not adjust fm music volume because I had "Intercom" selected. Same with CB. "Muted" is just the lowest setting on the volume control.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png