Rode the Dragon again yesterday!

May 19, 2010
McDonald, TN. USA
One of my friends from Canada is on her way back to Newfoundland ending her 6 month visa. She has a class A motor home/toyhauler, so she has her bike (HD Softtail). I told her that I would give her a couple of good rides and I could guarantee her she would not be disappointed. She will be leaving Monday, and we have one more day to ride ...Easter Sunday (tomorrow). Ron and I took her to the Dragon yesterday, so she could have her bragging rights. She has a small dog that she carries on the back of her bike in a carrier. When we arrived at Deals Gap, she bought a patch to put on Benny's sweater that said "I rode the Dragon" or something like that. Thought that was kinda cute! She loved the Dragon, but has no interest in doing it again. She ask me how many times have you and Ron rode it? I have no idea, but for sure a couple of dozen times or more! Tomorrow I will take her to Bald River Falls and Cherohala Skyway and they she can get back on the road and head north. It has been great visiting with her and now I'm getting ready for my next outing in May, then there will be June and, and, and;) Denise told me today that the last couple of days has been the prettiest riding roads she has ever been on...she has been all over the USA, several times! Makes an old Tennessee Hillbilly proud!

Its a beautiful area, for sure. Cathy and I vacationed there in 2007: my brother-in-law took me to the Dragon and we rode it three times before we moved on to Maggie Valley. I can't wait to do the Dragon again, this time on 3 wheels!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png