No fender

sportytrike

40+ Posts
Apr 13, 2011
pinckneyville, il, usa
My front fender came off recently and I kind of like the looks of the trike without it. I know the rain riding part will be bad but I have no choice until I get it fixed. I like the look without it.

DSC01339.jpg

Hey,

Looks Bad A--ed!! Be sure to check the fender chaps. I took mine off as they scratched my fenders. Would rather have stone chips than the marks left by the chaps!!

Be careful where you ride. I believe some states have laws which state you will have a front fender. I am not sure, but either NH or Maine has such a law.
But, it looks clean without it!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

My '92 Springer didn't have a fender.... you will sling water every time you go through a gutter, puddle, or even a damp spot. The front of your engine will always be muddy, and if your wheel is turned a couple of degrees, so will your knees. If you are fat like me, so will your stomach. bandanna fender stops any residue water from slinging forward and blowing back on you. The stuff that gets on your engine and you is flipped long before it tets to the bandanna. AND I LIVE ON THE DESERT, it rarely rains here...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png