Where is Maggie Valley?

air1gun

Aug 9, 2011
Gallitzin, Pa. USA
:Shrug:Wifey says she can't find it on the map. We are new to triking, just got our 1500 triked last fall. Sounds like a lot of nice riding. If someone could give me a couple of intersecting highways we'll find it. I know this is kinda late but does anyone know if there are any camping space at the campground you all use? We have a small camper and enclosed trailer. Thanks in advance..

Just to spot it for you, look about 35 miles straight West of Ashville, NC.
Easier to find than Gallitzin, Pa (near Altoona is seems).:Joker3:

Thanks for the replies we found Maggie Valley. Yes, Gallitzin is near Altoona were about 12 miles west. Maggie Valley is about 600 miles from us. We have rode near there on the Wing a few years back. We have been up and down the Skyline and BRP a couple of times and I rode the Dragon one time several years ago. We are looking forward to the trip and meeting other riders.

I have found that the IPAD is the greatest tool at home nd on the road. The Map App, I typed in Maggie Valley and up came Maggie Valley, NC.

We were out there last year for our FOW rally.
Stayed at the Best Western and toured from there.
If you stay or go through there, stop and see the Wheels in Motion Museum.

We're going to have SUCH a good time!!

Last year, Wheels Through Time Museum was gracious enough to permit us to use their grounds for our Saturday picnic! (See pictures on TT-IV thread) We had 220 wonderfully happy trikers there to celebrate our Fourth Rally.

Gettin' geared up for the Fifth Annual Rally in the Valley, June 21-24!!

Thanks for the replies we found Maggie Valley. Yes, Gallitzin is near Altoona were about 12 miles west. Maggie Valley is about 600 miles from us. We have rode near there on the Wing a few years back. We have been up and down the Skyline and BRP a couple of times and I rode the Dragon one time several years ago. We are looking forward to the trip and meeting other riders.

BRP/Dragon.....You were in the "Maggie Valley Neighborhood".....ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png