Lehman Monarch II rear shock actuator

Mick

550+ Posts
Feb 8, 2008
Midwest
I noticed pulling into the garage that I lost some ground clearance. My rear shock pump doesnt start to labor until it reaches number 9 on the scale. Any suggestions or tips as to how I can get to the pump buried inside the body?

I noticed pulling into the garage that I lost some ground clearance. My rear shock pump doesnt start to labor until it reaches number 9 on the scale. Any suggestions or tips as to how I can get to the pump buried inside the body?

Mick,

Lower the suspension to ZERO. Disconnect the battery for about 10 minutes and see if the computer will reset. Disconnect the negative terminal first and the positive terminal second. When reconnecting, connect the positive first. See if that will cure it. There are 3 relays that operate the rear preload but it sounds like they are all working and the control panel switches on the left side below the pocket also sound like they are responding. Did you recently jump start this trike ????

Jim when you go to use the preload you can hear the pump start at zero but when it gets to 9 you can here the pump start to labor and then its consistent until it reaches 25. And now entering the garage I have a 5 ft apron with an up angle along with a 2 inch step into the garage. Lately Ive been catching the chassis getting into the garage ,where before Ive never had an issue with height. To me at least the pump is acting like the hose is stretched and the pump needs topping off. And Im not getting full preload on the spring unit.

Just a big shout out ot Steve at TRIKEZONE for his assistance and help with this. Steve you're a gentleman and scholar 1st class!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png