Ever ride a truly amazing trike?

Tom Trike

Nov 10, 2010
Charlestown, Indiana, USA
After 11 days and 149 times this question has been viewed, not one person replied that they had ridden a truly amazing trike.

Watch our Cheetah video.

Again we invite those interested in trikes to schedule your Cheetah test-ride. Maybe it's time that you come to Charlestown, Indiana and test-ride a Cheetah. We think most, if not all of you who come and take a test-ride will find out the Cheetah is more amazing than you imagined. If you're not ready to buy a Cheetah now, no problem, you'll not only tell others how amazing the Cheetah feels, sounds, rides, performs, handles and how easy it steers, you'll remember your Cheetah test-ride whenever you get ready to buy your next trike.

Thanks and we hope you call us, come visit us and ride an amazing Cheetah.

Its a long way from Texas to Indiana for a test ride, but if I ever head that direction I will probably call for that test ride. Its a good looking trike.

Hey Tom, it would be nice if you had a couple at Maggie Valley this year so we could test ride them ---- they are great looking trikes !!!

Its a long way from Texas to Indiana for a test ride, but if I ever head that direction I will probably call for that test ride. Its a good looking trike.

Thanks for the compliment on the Cheetah. We'd love to meet you and we think you'd love the Cheetah test-ride.
Tom and Chilita Walters

Hey Tom, it would be nice if you had a couple at Maggie Valley this year so we could test ride them ---- they are great looking trikes !!!

Bruce,
We went last year and loved it. Thanks for the compliment on the looks of the Cheetah. Maggie Valley is further from New York than our Cheetah Mfg. Facility. We will try to make it this year but we will have to be caught up on our customer ordered Cheetahs. It seems like the days are just not long enough.

Charlestown, Indiana is 12 miles from Louisville, Kentucky. You might check with us just before The Rally in the Valley and if we are unable to go down, you could come by our shop on your way to the Rally or on your way back home. That way you can not only ride a Cheetah, we'll give you the 10-cent tour of the shop and you'll see what goes into one of these Cheetahs, also.

Have a great day and we hope to meet you some day.
Thanks

Yes Every day I own a Boss Hoss Sierra truck body Trike 350 V-8 Small block With 3 Speed auto trans With Park and Rev. She is a 2011 Passion Purple and Champagne with an orange flame.I have put 14500miles on the clock. she has air ride and is very very good and fun to ride. go to a Boss Hoss dealer and test ride one you will want to have one either Two Wheeler/Three 57chevy,32 coupe, or the Gangasta trike. Have a safe ride every time.

My Daily driver is one! Olds Toronado FWD-based, it has a 358 C.I. Olds 325 hp V8, 4-speed OD automatic transaxle, independent rear suspension, disk brakes, handles like a sports car. It's very comfortable to ride, very stable, and I never see myself coming down the road. The weight over the rear axle instead of on the front forks makes for a very good ride, and I don't have to worry about a radiator hose or fuel line leaking and spraying dangerous fluids in my face. This is my third FWD-based trike, and I love 'em!:10:

Well we left Maggie Valley and headed to Charlestown to check out the Cheetah trikes, Tom and Chilita welcomed us with open arms, gave us the grand tour of the shop and answered about a million questions. Then we went for a ride --- WOW -- I've ridden a lot of trikes and conversions but nothing compares to the handeling (and power) the Cheetah has --- you really need to check them out in person.

(by the way if anyone is looking for a real good 2010 Tri-Glide give me a shout)

Yes Every day I own a Boss Hoss Sierra truck body Trike 350 V-8 Small block With 3 Speed auto trans With Park and Rev. She is a 2011 Passion Purple and Champagne with an orange flame.I have put 14500miles on the clock. she has air ride and is very very good and fun to ride. go to a Boss Hoss dealer and test ride

one you will want to have one either Two Wheeler/Three 57chevy,32 coupe, or the Gangsta trike. Have a safe ride every time.

I agree.

It could have 10 on each side coming out of the square exhaust block and still be straight pipes.

You are very correct RSW. I looked at the video again and see what you are saying. It does look like they are using a log type exhaust manifold so they could put as many as they wanted. Regardless, to me it just feels wrong to have 5 on each side of a V8....

Since there are 5 on each side and the engine is V8, I'm guessing they're fake.

Didn't sound fake to me - those trikes are loud!!! :D

Tom, do you have a list of states they're legal? I live in MA, & there are no mufflers on the trike, so I wonder if they'd exceed the "noise limits" here & prevent the ability to register one. Wondered if any of your customers might have mentioned it at all.

Didn't sound fake to me - those trikes are loud!!! :D

Tom, do you have a list of states they're legal? I live in MA, & there are no mufflers on the trike, so I wonder if they'd exceed the "noise limits" here & prevent the ability to register one. Wondered if any of your customers might have mentioned it at all.

Cheri,
We have different levels of mini-muffler inserts we use in the different exhaust headers we offer customers. No matter which one of the many engines our customers choose for their Cheetah, they choose from one of our 3 sound levels (louder, mild or quieter) to have the sound level they like best. If you want a Cheetah and are concerned about the sound limits in your State, we have a sound meter to make sure your Cheetah is not over that limit. Some of our Cheetah owners chose quieter sound levels, but most Cheetah owners prefer the mild or louder sound levels. Even with the louder baffles, they are really only loud when you give it a lot of throttle. Just cruising they are not real loud.

Actually - one more question. Looking at the video, I don't see any backup lights when you put it into reverse. Did I miss something? I've watched it a few times now....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png