Rally T-shirts

Remember to order your rally t-shirt before May 25 in order to guarantee getting one in your size!

It won't be a pretty sight to see some of you guys squeezed into a size small...... just sayin'! :Wrong:

That would be kinda like me showing up in a thong.Whatca think?RIDE SAFE

Remember to order your rally t-shirt before May 25 in order to guarantee getting one in your size!

It won't be a pretty sight to see some of you guys squeezed into a size small...... just sayin'! :Wrong:

Nana did my order come through last week?

I will check on your order, Ted, but if you got a PayPal receipt in your inbox for the order, then we certainly have it.

If any of you did not get the order receipt from PayPal, then please PM Marge right away.

Just five more days to get your rally shirt ordered :)

The rally shirts will be going into print on Monday, June 4.
That means that we are able to squeeze in any late orders onto the list through this weekend. If you have not yet ordered a rally shirt, please go to the web page ( Triketalk Rally V | Dothan, AL 36301 ) and git 'er done!
Thanks!!!

I just sent in an order for a Large Shirt. I look at Trike Talk Almost Every Day and This is the first time that I saw this Thread. I just saw that I just missed the cut off date..... If my order is too late please cancel it. I was having it mailed to me. Don't know why my Trike Talk Forum has been messed up. Thanks Anyway......

Marge, did you all get my order for wifey and my rally shirts (will pick up at rally). I didn,t see it in my e-mail like our paypal receipts for meal tickets.

Marge, did you all get my order for wifey and my rally shirts (will pick up at rally). I didn,t see it in my e-mail like our paypal receipts for meal tickets.

Yes, Tom, I got your t-shirt orders. I did not send back t-shirt order receipts by email. If you look at the 2012 Rally Member Checklist, the t-shirt column will be shaded blue if your order had been received. I will have the printed receipts at the rally with your t-shirts. Thanks for asking.

See you soon!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png