Rally V Documentary

Marge

Administrator
Reaction score
It's getting closer by the day! The rally fever is truly on and June can't come fast enough!

There is another special thing planned for this year's rally.

Roundabout (Mark Harris), a retired professional videographer, and his wife, Beth, joined the TrikeTalk family late last year. He had expressed interest in attending the rally and had also offered to do some clips and interviews about TrikeTalk. After confirming his schedule for this year, he committed to attending the rally and doing a short documentary.

We are deeply thrilled to have them do this for us, not simply for commercial reasons, but more along the lines of documenting personal experiences. This will be an opportunity to share and express our thoughts and feelings. Though it will be virtually impossible to cover every rally event, (they want to ride and have some fun too!) we will try to cover key events and take personal interviews.

Thank you Mark and Beth, for your kindness and your effort to make this rally more memorable for all of us.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions regarding this documentary, feel free to post them here.

I think this is an Absolutely GREAT Offer and Idea.....VERY SPECIAL THANKS to Mark and Beth, and to TRIKE TALK.com for providing the Website that has brought ALL of Our Great Triking Members together.....ThumbUp :10:

Mark and Beth, THANK YOU!!!! We will make sure you have time to ride and play during the rally weekend, but sure do appreciate your generous offer to make something special about the rally. I am so looking forward to meeting you, and will assist you in any way you need :D.

This is a wonderful idea/offer anyway I can help just let me know.Looking foward to meeting ya'll.RIDE SAFE

We would be honored to help. We might arrive on Wednesday. More likely on Thursday. See you there!

It is I who am honored by all the wonderful comments and I am proud to be associated with such a great group of people. Thank you all so much. This will be our first large gathering since we bought our trike last year in March and we are getting more excited with the passing of every day. Looking forward to meeting all of you in a beautiful part of the country. I haven't been to the Smokies since I was 5 or 6. We are all lucky to have Trike Talk to bring us all together and I hope to capture the personal nature of the event. Ride well!

This is difficult for me to announce but I must regrettably cancel my attendance at the rally this year. My wife and I were so looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the beautiful scenerey but unfortunately our plans have changed. My mother who is getting on in years has expressed a desire to move to our area and we must stay behind to help facilitate her move. In addition I have been asked to do a mini documentrary for the Habitat for Humanity folks in our region. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all the moderators and coodinators of the event, in particular to Marge and Zook for their support. I know ya'll will have a wonderful time and we are sure going to miss not being there with you.
Ride Well,
Roundabout (Mark)

Mark, I'm so sad to hear this! We were looking forward to meeting you and spending some time with you and your wife. And watching as you documented our rally was going to be fun too. But your mother's well-being is so important! She is lucky to have you :)

Sorry to hear that Mark,but we are among the lucky ones that still have them around.RIDE SAFE

So Sorry to hear this Mark.....was really looking forward to this experience. I fully understand though. We have dealt with Bad Health and Injury with my Mom this year and last. It has changed some things and put me behind on others all year. Sincerely hope All goes well for Your Family.....!!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png