What kind of Scooter is in Your Garage...

2014 Honda Forza 300....80+ MPH cruising, single or 2-up, 78 MPG average, 3-gallon gas tank, full instrumentation, with the Honda Top Case added-117 liters of lockable storage....it "GETS-IT-DONE", commuting, cruising, or long trip taking.....ThumbUp

2014 Honda Forza 300....80+ MPH cruising, single or 2-up, 78 MPG average, 3-gallon gas tank, full instrumentation, with the Honda Top Case added-117 liters of lockable storage....it "GETS-IT-DONE", commuting, cruising, or long trip taking.....ThumbUp

Have you given up on trikes? LOL. You don't have one right now do you?

Have you given up on trikes? LOL. You don't have one right now do you?

Not necessarily Tom....but, nope, right now we have (2) PCX150 Scooters and (2) Forza300 Scooters....Ya' never know what I'm riding....I love em' all....They have "WHEELS", I'm in....:laugh: ThumbUp

Scooter's

DAMN, I really had to dust off this site first, 1eScooter side.jpg-1-gScooter Rside.JPG My custom man cave made scooters, The eScooter with aluminum frame, 350 watts and being re-made for 35Ah batteries (Wifey's ride), The orange Motorized gScooter, No DMV Lic or fees required in Ca. Honda 49cc XR donated the forks and swing arm. Great local rides...

My parents bought me a Honda 50cc scooter when I was in High school........Now that was the coolest machine :blush:

32 mph was the top end speed!

Ronnie
Hi Ronnie, thanks for stopping by, My engine was rebuilt by "Fast Fifty's" but the sprockets kept me from keeping up with 40 MPH traffic (OK,45MPH) so I changed both sprockets to 50+ MPH and I get wheel stands in second gear...:clapping:

gScooter

1-gScooter Peanut Tank.jpgHPIM4975.jpg

Out of storage, Put the peanut Tank back on and thinking of side car that will lean just enough to compensate for the crown in our road ways and the box would about 22" x 16" wide to go with the design, It will spend most of the time in the slow lane, :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png