Chrome fender brakets for pet carrier

meredog

Reaction score
For those of you who have inquired about the pet cruisers and questioned the mounting possabilities.

We have recently been selling these chrome fender racks witch work well for mounting the carriers to.

In addition, these racks are great for carrying those "extra's" to the upcoming Maggie Valley rally we never have room for.

Check em out at Motorcycle Trike Pet Carrier

PS Our "Poopydog" in the photo is a 10# Chiweenie with the attitude of a 150# Doberman pincher.

Click the thumbnail below to see a supersized photo

attachment.php

I can tell you that the few times I've had my trike out since I've installed the racks, each time I have received compliments on them. They really do make a great addition. ThumbUp

V04CR5.jpg

I know---I have probably sold 8 sets at rallys where people seen mine , and i have used them to tie baggage and guitar down several times since i installed them

Meredog- that's a pretty cool looking pet carrier. I think my wife and I saw you this winter in south Tx. You were pulling into the Don-Wes flea market as we were leaving. We were on our silver gl1800 Hannigan and you slowed down to ask where our other wheel was as we had only three!!
Deadeye

That would be us ! we winter in Donna----do the wed rides out of Laferia and the Fri ROMEO rides.

Small world !!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png