2012 Rally Update: ID BADGES

Marge

Administrator
Jan 14, 2008
Conroe, Texas
It's getting very close to that time of the year...we can actually say "see ya NEXT month!!!!!!"

The rally support staff is working on finalizing the rally schedule and other details.

We are getting ready to print the ID badges based on online registrations as well as forum posts. The ID badge will have the attendee's first and last name, screen name (if any), city and state info. The log can be viewed online, on the registration page, and we encourage you to confirm that all of your information is correct. Some information are missing (check the bottom of the list) and we ask those that are listed as such to submit the necessary info, so the badges can be printed accordingly.

If you are not a registered TrikeTalk member, but are going with someone who is, please indicate that member's name.

The log is listed alphabetically by state and available lodging info is posted.

We need your help to complete this list so if you are planning to attend, please go online and check.

ID BADGE LIST

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Marge
The person comming with me is:
Murry Langley Senoia Ga. He is not a member he was there last year:
We are with NANA at the Microtel

I would like to say again that you folks that put on the Rally are to be commended. It takes alot of time and hard work to pull something like that off. Everything went off like clock work last year and I am sure it will do the same this year.:goodjob:

Carolyn and I are at the Microtel because we are REALLY small. We don't need a full sized hotel....uh....yes we do!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png