New England rally

I believe LadyFF148 is not coming due to illness, I cancelled her shirt order. Didn't she would want to spend $25.00 for shirts to a rally she is not attending. If I am not correct please inform me otherwise.

John, I haven't heard from Joanne, but if she still wants the shirts I'll pay you at the rally and send them to her. I'll let you know as soon as I hear!

I have to know soon. Hers is one of the $13.00 XXL shirts. They are special order I am not getting extras of them . I see we also have a new attendee( Olbandit )Do they want shirts ?

Haven't heard from her, John, but keep her order - if she can't be there, I'll pick up her shirts and send them to her. Also order one XL for me to send to The Wolf! :)

I am loosing tract the shirt amounts. Wolf mentioned he would take a gray one. I told him Orange, not a good Irish color. He did not respond back. I think he wants a XL ....
Joanne was looking at 2 ...... a XXL and a L
Still don't know about Olbandit !

Orange would be the "correct" color for an Irish Protestant (plus the Irish flag is Green, White & Orange), but Wolf lives in Scotland! ;) Besides, this is my gift to him, so one XL for him, please! And Joanne wanted a medium and an XXL.

Will try to find out from OlBandit and TrikerMary tomorrow. :)

Hello Everyone,

Planning the ride up to Sturbridge, MA. Looks like I will be leaving about 8 am on Friday the 24th. It is a 255 mile ride from my house to the Super 8. I plan on taking Route 209 in PA to route 84 into Sturbridge. I think we may be able to meet up with some of the riders in Danbury, CT, we just need to know what exit and where and what time. Danbury, CT is about 155 miles from me, so I would think it would take me about 3 1/2 hours to get there running up route 209.

That would put me into Danbury around 11:30 or 12:00 ish, then about another 100 miles to Sturbridge.

Let me know what you think!

Ride Safe and Enjoy!

I do not think any one will be leaving to go up from Ct until at least 12:00 . Check is 3:00 no need to get there before that. I am not taking highway I will travel 202 . Would be great if you can all hook up.

Well, we will still need to have lunch somewhere so that will soak up an hour or so. If no one wants to meet up in Danbury I will just see everyone in Sturbridge.

Ride Safe and Enjoy!

My experience has been that check-in times are meaningless. If room is ready, they always get me registered. And yes, on busy days, sometimes I end up waiting. So if anybody has info about the Super 8 being booked solid on Thursday night, then I would be worried.:Joker3:

Well, we will still need to have lunch somewhere so that will soak up an hour or so. If no one wants to meet up in Danbury I will just see everyone in Sturbridge.

Ride Safe and Enjoy!

Would like to join up with everyone traveling I-84 in Danbury. The hitch is getting everyone there at the same time. Need to wait in NJ for trikermary to arrive. Not sure how early we can leave NJ, because Mary has a ride from Maryland. Guess I need to hear Mary's travel plans. We will ride with Mary as I agreed to do.

All alone am I as I travel from NH. No one is coming from NH except me. 117 miles to the Super 8! See you there. :wave4:
Have a safe trip everybody!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Last edited:
You people coming along rte. 84 in ny., want good food before ct., rte. 52/fishkill exit the " I-84 diner", nice place, easy off/easyon. don't look at dessert cooler or you'll never leave. gas nearby, across street if I remember right. couple exits before CT., gas high there.

Yep, without a doubt Leo, just let us know when and where. I am not real familiar with Danbury, but have driven through it many, many times. We can certainly meet you and ride up to Sturbridge from there!

See ya soon!

Yep, without a doubt Leo, just let us know when and where. I am not real familiar with Danbury, but have driven through it many, many times. We can certainly meet you and ride up to Sturbridge from there!

See ya soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Coach 64
Road Rider Join Date: Aug 2010

Re: New England rally

Leo or Mary:
Anyone south of Connecticut who would want to meet up, I am just outside of Danbury, 4 minutes off Rt. 84. We could meet and ride together, if you want.
Tom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom, Would you be able to pick a time and place for us to meet for lunch on Friday, 8/24, in Danbury, off Rt.84? We can ride to Sturbridge from there.

Thanks!

Leo

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png