Light on after having my 2012 Goldwing triked

Aug 9, 2010
chester sc
Had my 2912 Goldwing triked with a Motor Trike Adventure kit and the TPMS-{tire pressure monitoring system} light stays on all the time, Anytone had this problem?I will take it back to the dealer at 1000 miles for their requested check up.

Mine is a 2012 with a csc...I was told that they had to disable the system..my light is not on but also does not work with the front tire..I was told if I wanted tpms I would have to buy a 3 wheel aftermarket system and would work independent of the trike

I have a 12 Roadsmith an my front one still works..............they need to wire it up right .............take it back to your installer............if you need help I can take the cover off an give you how to wire it...........hisst

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back