Which GPS are you using?

Re: Which gps are you using?

mine is by a company called Pharos. Paid about $100 for it a couple years ago. So far it's worked great but i'll probably replace it soon, there are roads now it doesn't seem to know about.

I have two TomTom units and only because the newer one has free traffic reports and free maps for life. XL350TM for the new one and I use it by sticking it to the dash of the Stallion on the RPM side. It is not the motorcycle model, but workd great and has gotten wet/damp a few times withour any problems. Got it on sale at Best Buy for $130. and at price I can get about 4 or 5 of them before I get to the cost of the motorcycle model !!!!
Tomg

I use a Garmin 2820. It has a Bluetooth for your phone and a MP3 player for your tunes. I just bought a lifetime update for $119.00

Boscoporp - I hope the update will transfer to the replacement you will have to buy...you do have a habit of loosing stuff off the trike as you ride!!! LOL Come to think about it, I do too.:yes:

Re: Which gps are you using?

mine is by a company called Pharos. Paid about $100 for it a couple years ago. So far it's worked great but i'll probably replace it soon, there are roads now it doesn't seem to know about.

That is the case with all GPS units unless you update them. I have a 2008 cage and GM wants $199 for a new DVD with out dated roads on them. They are about a year behind when published.

I paid $120.00 for a life time 3 updates yearly for my Garmin GPS.

Usually if I just want to check a route or traffic I use Google Maps on my BlackBerry. However, if we are headed out of town to a destination we are not familiar with, then I use a RAM handlebar mount and connect our Garmin Nuvi 350.
vbpgimage.php

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png