Water between the tour pak.....

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Reaction score
and the top of the trunk. Thought I'd use a leaf blower, but there must be a better way to get the water out of there after washing bike.

Phu Cat

:wave4: Harley sells a dryer (blower) made for that purpose. Metro Vacuum manufactures it and private labels it for a number of companies. I have a friend that swears by it and it is on my list also. Hope this helps.

If you use compressed air make sure you have a filter or all that crap in the tank will blow off your paint like a sandblaster..

Just a thought..

My wife use to show golden retreivers and had a blow dryer to dry the dogs fur. I use it now - it blows warm air at pretty high velocities. Takes a couple minutes to dry the whole bike.

YIKES! over $200 to dry a bike, I think I'd pass

Already had one Gary, just didn't think of using it like that.

Phu Cat

You're all overthinking it. Just ride up a hill, or maybe pop a wheelie and just watch the water run out the back. A couple of speed bumps (or NYC) would shake loose that water also. Hope this has been helpful.

You're all overthinking it. Just ride up a hill, or maybe pop a wheelie and just watch the water run out the back. A couple of speed bumps (or NYC) would shake loose that water also. Hope this has been helpful.

:gah: WHY DIDN"T I THINK OF THAT!!! :D

Phu Cat, that's what I did with my wifes dog unit. I was going to buy a blower and my wife said "Hey dummy, why don't you use my dog dryer?"

Smart woman. :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png