All weather Stallion

May 20, 2008
LONG ISLAND
Added wind deflector soft door combination to complliment my convertible top. The doors store in the trunk and are easily removed by unsnapping, as is the top. We leave The wind deflectors on which my co pilot Jackie loves. With the doors attached she now feels the heat when turned on. We got caught in a heavy shower which did not last long but did not have to stop to put raingear on. The top and doors provided great protection. I expect in a continuous rain storm raingear will be needed but no rain should hit your face or go down your neck and I can still smoke my cigars. The top offers protection from the sun on hot days as well. Love the combination and as we plan on taking extended trips I am no longer so concerned about the weather. I know some will say it's not a trike but I love the Trike/Sports car/ jet combination.

Check out my photo gallery.

You might also try the wind deflectors on the post I posted !! I haven't used my soft doors for well over a year now, probably closer to 2 !!! They are in the trunk though.

Tomg

Like I tell everyone that ask me about a top for the Stallion "No it doesn't come with a top but I'm sure there will be someone out there that will make one". I feel that everyone can and should make there own modification to "their" bike, trike or whatever they drive/ride to make it theirs. The world wouldn't be any fun if everyone did the same thing. Have fun out there riding and stay safe.

I debated and then debated some more, but after feeling 101 degrees with 85 % humidty. I ordered one last week. And yes isn't it great this country we like in to each his on and I am all about confort. YYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHAAAAA

I Attached two pictures of my Stallion with the top and side curtains . Most of my pictures failed to download. My buddy John designed and made the top and side curtains and when I saw his, I had to get them. We recently got together and toured Rhode Island and Cape Cod with our wives and ran into some heavy rain and I am very thankful for the additions. You still need raingear because it is like driving with windows open but no way as bad as it would be without the top and sides. I road in light rain without the need for raingear. The passenger gets wetter, but no way as bad as without the top.

The top cuts down the wind on the passenger, protects from sun and make for a more enjoyable ride. My wife complained that she wasn't getting enough sun for a tan and asked that I remove the top. We went for a ride to the beach, by the time we got there, about 15 minutes later, she asked that I put it back on.

Luckily everything fits in the trunk and only takes about 5 minutes to install. I also like the fact that I can finally hear the Stallion radio at high speeds. Both the top and sides are a blessing on cold days. Well worth the investment. Planning on purchasing a camper trailer next and crossing the country once again. Not so concerned about the weather anymore. If you want more info on the top you can reach John at 540 671 3374.

T.C.

I Attached two pictures of my Stallion with the top and side curtains . Most of my pictures failed to download. My buddy John designed and made the top and side curtains and when I saw his, I had to get them. We recently got together and toured Rhode Island and Cape Cod with our wives and ran into some heavy rain and I am very thankful for the additions. You still need raingear because it is like driving with windows open but no way as bad as it would be without the top and sides. I road in light rain without the need for raingear. The passenger gets wetter, but no way as bad as without the top.

The top cuts down the wind on the passenger, protects from sun and make for a more enjoyable ride. My wife complained that she wasn't getting enough sun for a tan and asked that I remove the top. We went for a ride to the beach, by the time we got there, about 15 minutes later, she asked that I put it back on.

Luckily everything fits in the trunk and only takes about 5 minutes to install. I also like the fact that I can finally hear the Stallion radio at high speeds. Both the top and sides are a blessing on cold days. Well worth the investment. Planning on purchasing a camper trailer next and crossing the country once again. Not so concerned about the weather anymore. If you want more info on the top you can reach John at 540 671 3374.

T.C.

Where do I get a top and doors for my Stallion trike?

convertible top

Added wind deflector soft door combination to complliment my convertible top. The doors store in the trunk and are easily removed by unsnapping, as is the top. We leave The wind deflectors on which my co pilot Jackie loves. With the doors attached she now feels the heat when turned on. We got caught in a heavy shower which did not last long but did not have to stop to put raingear on. The top and doors provided great protection. I expect in a continuous rain storm raingear will be needed but no rain should hit your face or go down your neck and I can still smoke my cigars. The top offers protection from the sun on hot days as well. Love the combination and as we plan on taking extended trips I am no longer so concerned about the weather. I know some will say it's not a trike but I love the Trike/Sports car/ jet combination.

Check out my photo gallery.

hello

where did you get the convertible top

Thor 27 #352

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png