update on mus-trike

well i finally got some pics there in my profile and my motor will be here monday hopefully its a chevy 350 out of a camaro with automatic 350 tranny. this thing is gonna be a wheel stander

I just looked at all your pictures....you are having way too much fun as you get started on this project! I love it! Bring on the regular updates :D

well took me 3.5 hours but i got the sun roof installed. I believe its the only trike in the world to have a working sunroof i might be wrong.lol. send pic of roof 2moro goodnight

Did you decide on the Motor and front end yet? Also how long will this take? I am getting sited about it:woohoo:

the motor will be here monday or tuesday its a chevy 350 with auto tranny.. the front end I will build out of 1 in thick plate with some sort of crazy cut out design (undecided) springer front or air bag system with rod end handle bar system. I wanted to use electric actuators to push and pull the forks. but to expensive for this build maybe at a later date...

Any new pictures yet? Will the interior remain cloth? Also what is the driver seat? I assume the single Bucket from the Camero car .

the motor arrived this morning i finally got all the sheetmetal cut away from the mustang floor pan so i can start building my frame. My seat i have not decided yet on a seat. Maybe a racing seat out of old drag cars we have plenty of those at the shop i work at. I think it would look better with a small motorcycle seat directly over the transmission housing.. Which is the way Ill probably go.. The back seat will remain cloth for a while but will evolve into 2 bucket race seats with shoulder harnessess.

I hope you didn't give up on the MUS TRIKE. We are all waiting to see it get done.

yeah a side support that im gonna come off of for the roll cage.. and an alluminum high rise intake manifold (sexy) and custom valve covers and breather will send pics of those after installed on motor. I wasnt able to work on the frame and motor mounts last 2 weeks due to being crowded in my little corner of my bosses shop. working to elliminate that problem now. I do have a problem that I Need some help with.. BRAKES i have a need to stop this 350 cu monster.. My plan was to put the original master cylinder from the mustang in the trunk and run the lines to foot pedals for rear breaks. The question I guess is will there be enough gravity fall in the line to run the front breaks off of same system. Or would that even matter. Or not worry about it at all and go with motorcycle hyd brakes for front... Thanks in advance for your help guys and dolls. later

I would run a master cylinder off the handle bar ala Honda . You are building a whole new front end or using a motorcycle modified.

Still kike front and or rear not combined . Calll Brothers of the 3rd wheel .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png