LED Strobe Lights

sarge7882

Reaction score
I have been thinking about putting a couple of white LED strobe lights on the rear of my trike and one on the front. I finally found the ones I want and a business that installs police/fire lights on official autos that will install them for me. They are about the size of a quarter and are super bright.

My question is where should they be placed? I'm thinking just a couple of inches below the tail lights and below the headlight. Any suggestions????

Rear facing white lights are illegal, Even a cracked red lens where white shows though can/will get you a ticket.
But if the purpose is to annoy people behind you that will surely work.:AGGHH:

I have checked the legality of these in my state and as long as I use either white or amber, I will be OK. I will have them tied in to my AUX switch so they can easily be turned on/off as needed and will just not use them where illegal.

My main question again, is where on the back would you think is the best place for installation?

Inside the wheel wells under the trunk box..Anyplace you would like to see the lights stand out..Just make sure you ckean off the surface really well before installing..

good luck

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png