Magazines

Mar 12, 2012
Coon Valley, WI, USA
Just wondering if there are any trike specific or related magazines printed out there. Something sorta like Rider or Cycle World for two wheelers.
Anyone know of any? Jerry :)

I get my Wing World Magazine and there is a TRIKE section in it. Here is a link to where you can get a "TRIAL" membership. I like the membership because I not only have my Trike on the rescue plan It also covers two Other vehicles I have.

GWRRA | Free Trial

Hope this helps

Tony T of I V E

Might be a good project for tt members to consider investing in to get the production of a trike magazine established. Surely would bolster tt membership, and we have lots of folks here who could submit information for the readership
Nana, you want to get this set up, i will by a few shares in such a project.

i volunteered Nana to take the helm but it appears she is having check book issues.
Seriously, with the membership we have i think editorial content could be abundant and advertisers for trike related product's would be interested

I was a contributing writer for 4 different Motorcycle magazines 7 to 10 years ago, I would be willing to write a bimonthly article.

I seem to remember coming accross an on-line trike magazine type thing. Had pretty cool pictures of all kinds of trikes, informative tech, safety and opinion articles and even turnkey and kit trike makers input. Seemed to be written by people that had a passion about trikes and riding. I think, if I remember correctly, it was called something like TRIKE TALK. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png