• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

rear view mirror

Ed Hobgood

Reaction score
Just wanting to know if anyone else has trouble using the rear view mirror? I had to put a stick-on corner ajustable mirror to see anything in my mirror. I have tried to losen the mirror bracket and ajust the complete mirror up but that still hasn't helped. The mirror just will not ajust in enough to see anything behind you. When you sit in the passenger seat you can see fine. Any help?:Shrug:

I think that's why I have ringing in my ears now, she keeps telling me to turn right and for some reason I turn left and then comes that slap on the back of the head. Don't know if I will ever learn that she is always right??

I'm 6' and my wife is 5'2" and the mirrors work fine for us and stay in the same position for both. They do feel very stiff when adjusting.

Tomg

I have 2008 and mirrors are mounted so that cannnot raise them enough for good rear vision. You can raise them by drilling 2 new holes for the mounting screw. Contact TMS for procedures. An easier fix is to buy mirrors that mount on top of your existing mirrors. I found some good ones on ebay for approx $20 each. They work great and can easily be painted to match your ride.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png