Great Get Together!

Fantastic rally!!! As always, the Chief (aka Lobo aka Earl) and I had the best of times with our "trike family"--including the new members. Fun events, exhilarating rides, and of course, the obligatory and hilarious swapping of stories in the evenings around the virtual campfire.

We came home to (1) the threat of Tropical Storm Debby, who ended up heading east--whew, and (2) the threat of a wildfire, for which we evacuated our home yesterday. Back home now--no damage--but it's been a roller coaster re-entry! Now that things have calmed down, we can really savor our great memories and begin counting down to next year's gathering. Hope to see all of you again next June!

I, too want to say thanks for a wonderful Rally! I really enjoyed seeing all my friends and meeting new ones. I am also settling down right now for the first time since getting home. Over running sewer holding tanks need attention! UGH! Several bad storms here with trees and fencing down. Wish I was in MV!

Is always a good time and great to see everyone again. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to mingle much. Spent most of my time sleeping. I think the bike saw a few hours of sunshine out of the trailer and that's it, yes.. got razzed for that too :D. I had been to 5 states in 4 days on business and was just tuckered out.

So for everyone that thought I was stuck up or dodging them.. not true at all. I was still working in the room via remote. Ughhh... the dog days of summer!

Is always a good time and great to see everyone again. Sorry that I didn't get a chance to mingle much. Spent most of my time sleeping. I think the bike saw a few hours of sunshine out of the trailer and that's it, yes.. got razzed for that too :D. I had been to 5 states in 4 days on business and was just tuckered out.

So for everyone that thought I was stuck up or dodging them.. not true at all. I was still working in the room via remote. Ughhh... the dog days of summer!

I think You ignored me.....:D.....GREAT to see you again, and glad I got to meet "Mrs. Wizard".....clear Your Calendar for next year Buddy.....ThumbUp

I think You ignored me.....:D.....GREAT to see you again, and glad I got to meet "Mrs. Wizard".....clear Your Calendar for next year Buddy.....ThumbUp

Thanks Skuut... this has been a tough year for me. Working twice as hard for half as much and so on, but enough of that... I'm just worn out.

I hope to be back on a trike next year. I'm looking around now. Going to the rally and seeing all those beautiful trikes was just kill'n me.

Now... here's some new fer ya... I may go GW... :AGGHH:

Thanks Skuut... this has been a tough year for me. Working twice as hard for half as much and so on, but enough of that... I'm just worn out.

I hope to be back on a trike next year. I'm looking around now. Going to the rally and seeing all those beautiful trikes was just kill'n me.

No Problem......I rode and owned Harleys for years.....They're ALL Fun.....ThumbUp

WHAT!!!!??????

Got ya going, huh Dennis?

Yeah... I was looking at a real nice wing the other day. Only issue is they won't let me pay for it with my good looks anymore. :D :D

At your advanced AGE I really think you should consider getting a Trike regardless what brand it is.:D

I may go GW too Wiz. My bikes sitting at Shenandoah HD in Staunton, Va. right now with a bad inner primary bearing. I noticed a whining noise while riding in MV. It would stop when I pulled in the clutch and put it in gear. When we got up here, I unloaded it for a ride up the Skyway and it was getting louder. Since my factory warranty runs out in two weeks, I took it to SHD. The service manager said it was the primary bearing as soon as he started it. The part's came in today. I should have it back tomorrow. It's got 26,488 miles on it.

I may go GW too Wiz. My bikes sitting at Shenandoah HD in Staunton, Va. right now with a bad inner primary bearing. I noticed a whining noise while riding in MV. It would stop when I pulled in the clutch and put it in gear. When we got up here, I unloaded it for a ride up the Skyway and it was getting louder. Since my factory warranty runs out in two weeks, I took it to SHD. The service manager said it was the primary bearing as soon as he started it. The part's came in today. I should have it back tomorrow. It's got 26,488 miles on it.

Thats a bummer, the bearing sure should last longer then 26k. Every once in a while I think about picking up a 2 wheel Wing to ride and decide if I would like to trike it.

Thats a bummer, the bearing sure should last longer then 26k. Every once in a while I think about picking up a 2 wheel Wing to ride and decide if I would like to trike it.

Sure can't dispute the fact they are dependable. I don't understand Why Honda doesn't build a factory trike?

My Factory warranty runs out next week. Annette asked what I thought about buying a three year extended one. I said, I'll just put that money aside with the thought if it breaks again, I'll use that money to fix it and sell it. Three strikes your outta here. I've always been that way with auto's. You strand me three times and your gone.

Ralley V is now in the history books WHAT a SUCCESS.. Thanks to the TRIKE TALK STAFF and their families we had a great time and met lots of new friends.. counting the days till next year.... Charlie D and Marietta The IMPThumbUp

So You owned a Lota' used 125cc Dirt Bikes in the past, huh.........:laugh:

Skuut....Was lucky to borrow a skateboard.

Not going to Trike the CVO, I'll find a skateboard to borrow first

IB..I saw you but just couldn't get to you although I wanted to. One minute you were there and when I was done you were gone.

Ron... sorry to hear of the bad bearing. They will fix it and get you back on the road soon, yes?

Charlie is telling us we are off topic.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png