Rally Time!!!

Nana

Apr 13, 2008
Ohio
The TrikeTalk.com/TOI "Rally in the Valley" just ended last Sunday after 3-4 wonderful days with about 250 wonderful people.

But our rally season isn't over yet..... Because some members just can't make it to Maggie Valley, NC, we are delighted that regional gatherings have begun and are growing to draw more of our forum family into the fun.

• All of our rallies are free! There are no membership fees, you are simply responsible for purchasing your own food, shirt, etc.
  • These are a family reunion style of gathering with no vendors, etc. Expect riding time, social time (including some tall tales, I assure you), and building relationships with trike-riding friends you have just met on-line previously.
  • All are welcome! Invite your 2-wheel riding friends to come along with you. They do not have to be members of TrikeTalk or TOI. But please come and help us grow!!!

WESTERN RALLY -- Reno, Nevada, July 9-12, 2012
http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rally...n-rally-11311/

NE RALLY -- Sturbridge, Mass., August 25, 26
(location details to be confirmed)
http://www.triketalk.com/forum/rally...d-rally-11601/

I wish I could attend both.I may try to be at the NE rally don't know yet.NANA are ya'll going to either one?RIDE SAFE

The TrikeTalk.com/TOI "Rally in the Valley" just ended last Sunday after 3-4 wonderful days with about 250 wonderful people.

But our rally season isn't over yet..... Because some members just can't make it to Maggie Valley, NC, we are delighted that regional gatherings have begun and are growing to draw more of our forum family into the fun.

• All of our rallies are free! There are no membership fees, you are simply responsible for purchasing your own food, shirt, etc.
  • These are a family reunion style of gathering with no vendors, etc. Expect riding time, social time (including some tall tales, I assure you), and building relationships with trike-riding friends you have just met on-line previously.
  • All are welcome! Invite your 2-wheel riding friends to come along with you. They do not have to be members of TrikeTalk or TOI. But please come and help us grow!!!

Only 7 days till the WESTERN RALLY in Reno, Nv. , and plenty of rooms available . :GL1800: . :Excited:

NE Rally location details confirmed!

Super 8 Motel
358 Main St
Sturbridge, MA 01566,
Ph 508-347-9000

They are holding a block of 18 rooms for us until July 27, then they release the hold. The rate is usually $89 plus tax, our rate is $85 (plus $9.95 tax brings the total to $94.95). Make sure to tell them you're with the TrikeTalk group when you book!

Plenty of other hotels in the area!
Dinner get-together Friday evening
Ride to Newport, RI Saturday morning
Brunch/Lunch get-together Sunday morning, before everyone heads home

Everyone welcome!! :)

Thanks Cheri! i thought I was going to be in the north east at that time,but it didn't work out.RIDE SAFE
Are ya'll moving the N.E. rally to Maine by any chance next year?

Lucky ,I noticed by your trip map that you have never been to Mass or Conn. now is your chance. And if you go on Joneys ride you can add RI too.

Wish I could do tha John.Weh had planed to do those five this year,but it did not workout.Ya'll have fun.RIDE SAFE

General Questions for rally's
What is the consensus . :
Do most people like 2 day or 3 day or more?
Do most people like Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. Or Sun ,Mon,Tues and Wed.?
Do we like just long rides or a destination.?
Do we like open menus or buffet ( breakfast or dinner ) ?

Yes is not the answer to multi choice questions. But thanks for the input.ThumbUp

#1 Three days or more.
#2 Mon. Tue. Wed. are usually more economical and rides less crowded,but are harder on people that are not retired.
#3 Personal choice I think.I like to ride so the more the better for me,however for some a 50 mile ride is plenty.
.#4 Menue I eat way to much at buffets.

More important are the other questions.
Mid week or weekend. ( Fri thu Mon or Sun thru Thurs.)
Sit down menus or pizza , hot dogs ,buffet style?
Just rides or a venue.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png