Trike of the month selections

Administrator

Administrator
Dec 15, 2007
USA
Just to reiterate what has been said in the past......

• All members' trikes are eligible to be selected as Trike of the Month and therefore featured in our annual TrikeTalk.com calendar.
  • To be considered for selection, you must have a photo album of your trike either in our GARAGE or on your personal profile page. The GARAGE is recommended, as those pictures are easiest to find because they link directly from every post you make on the forum.
  • The appearance of the trike is primary, of course, and we do not discriminate by make of bike, kit, or builder. We look for attractiveness, uniqueness, personalization, etc. …. anything that might make your trike jump out at us.
  • We also consider the member, and look for a positive and active involvement on the forum. We will not select anyone with a negative or disruptive attitude, no matter how stunning their trike may be.
  • Suggestions for the honor are welcomed. If you notice a particularly eye-catching ride or feel your own trike is deserving, please PM Bazooka with your suggestion. It will be seriously considered.
  • Remember that we have over 11,100 members and are still growing. Even with the much smaller number who have posted albums, because we can only honor 13 trikes each year (12 months plus the calendar cover), there are many more worthy trikes than can actually win, so your nomination may not be immediately selected.

We also consider the member, and look for a positive and active involvement on the forum. We will not select anyone with a negative or disruptive attitude, no matter how stunning their trike may be.

Bummer. Oh well I ain't cute either. Me sad.

I Know I'm New to This Forum, but I've Looked and Looked for This "GARAGE", yet I Still Can't Find It, and I Did Even Do a Search, and Still Nothing. Is It Still Here? Yes, I'm Colour Blind, BUT, I Think I Know What The Blue Line Is, and Still I'm Unable To Find "GARAGE", Could Anyone Help Me Here, OR, Maybe Know What I'm Doing Wrong?

Thanks In Advance.........

No Hogman, you aren't going blind yet :). The forum is being transferred to a new, higher capacity server. Most of it is completed, but a few things (pictures, for instance) are still being set up. See the first post in this link for info: http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/19332-Pictures

The GARAGE should be back up and running soon, as will the albums folks placed on their personal profile page.

I submitted my trike for consideration. I will also be at Timonium Motorcycle Show Feb 7-9. Headed to Americade in June and Motor Trike Rally in Oct.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png