TT NE RALLY T shirts

They are going to be be either gray or ORANGE not a good color for you, but thanks for the offer to buy one.

Nice dealing with a local . He is giving me the price break on 22 shirts I have 18 sold so far
Shirts will be cantaloupe orange with logo on back and Trike Talk NE Rally III. 2012 over it
On the front business card size is Trike Talk NE Rally III
All printing is black and shirts are 6 weight ( not real heavy but heavier than the typical ones you get at charity rides. $11.00 for all sizes except XXL & $13.00 for XXL
They are actually costing $.54 more but I don't want to
Deal with change
Deadline to order extra or a shirt is Friday

Last edited:
John, just let me know which size you ordered for me, and how to get the money to you. I can Paypal, if that's easier, or mail it - whichever you prefer! :)

GOt u a med they seem to be good size ( generous )
Not skimpy. Also Preshrunk 6 weight.
Pay me at the rally . I am taking a chance everyone is going to
Show up.
)Please show up I can't use 22 shirts in variOus sizes

Wrong T shirts these are for the TT NE Rally talk to Marg .go to the Maggie valley post and ask.

I don 't want to post an address on here and I don 't have PayPal. I am trusting that you show up at the rally.

Lady, if you think you won't be able to make it, let me know & I'll get your shirts from John, and you can pay me back later. I can PM my address to you, or you can paypal it to me. :)

If they are anything like the bikini on Google showing Cantaloupe Orange with black trim, they will look great!
Does anyone have a schedule of the events for the weekend?

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

What bikini? The one Jan will be wearing at the pool?
I would like to know if the list is still good
I was told I can wait till Aug 1st to place the order. We had one cancellation so far
Please if you can't come let us know ASAP. It is a huge financial change in plans .

Does anyone have a schedule of the events for the weekend?

Rosy, I'm thinking whoever's around Friday night can get together for dinner - Applebee's sound good? (If not there's plenty of other places around!) Saturday will be the group ride to Newport - I'm assuming lunch in Newport before the ride back. Then Sunday, hopefully an early group lunch somewhere before everyone heads home - I know of an Italian restaurant a few miles west of Sturbridge that's supposed to be pretty good, and it doesn't usually look too busy on Sunday (nice ride there, too).

I'd like to ask if everyone attending (or if you think you're attending), could please send me a PM with your name - screenname and real name - so I can make some name tags. Thanks! ThumbUp

I'd like to ask if everyone attending (or if you think you're attending), could please send me a PM with your name - screenname and real name - so I can make some name tags. Thanks! ThumbUp

Mine will be real easy, as no one remembers my real name anyway:

Roberto Rosa-Miranda
Janice Rosa-Miranda

Rosy & Janice

TT.C name: Rosy From NH

Is this what you wanted for the name tags?

Wow Deacon Don. Glad to have you on board the more the maryier R u staying over at the Super 8? One large t shirt for you. I think the shirts smaller than XXL should be around $11.00 give or take & $13 for the XXL . Can't pin the $ until the final count. Will you be saying grace and giving the rider prayer for the trip to Mystic?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png