I just got another one!

yama_hammer

Reaction score
I just got another one! I missed my beloved XS650 rig, so I picked this up on monday and rode it 1,000 mi. home. That be near impossible on the 650.

Imaging site no longer hosting so edited with other pix.

ST1100EVSRX52.jpg

178.jpg

Last edited:
That's a good looking sidecar. Can you tell me a little about it? Brand, model etc. Think I can put 2 kids in it? Thanks, Willie

That's a good looking sidecar. Can you tell me a little about it? Brand, model etc. Think I can put 2 kids in it? Thanks, Willie

It's Honda ST1100 with an EZS RX5 sidecar conversion made in Holland, very similar to now defunct GTL sidecars. The seat cushion is 30" wide designed for an adult and small child or two bigger children. DMC is the sole importer in USA.
EZS builds complete conversion kits for bikes it deems capable of more extreme sidecar service. It has leading link forks, a very robust subframe, specially constructed wheels with automobile tires at all three points, integrated Brembo disk brake on the sidecar, heavy duty links to the bike. It is a very low, wide and heavy at 216 lbs. with a 8.8'cubic foot trunk.

Flying the wheel is usually not in the offing unless you're already in over your head.

If you want a sidecar that can eat up the interstate, perform in the twisties and still putt around town with the grandkids onboard it doesn't get better than this.

Ed

EZS RX5 Roadster | DMC Sidecars
EZS Sidecar - RX5

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png