Super 8 NE TT RALLY stay over

Bar-b-que does deliver, www.btsmokehouse.com just bar-b-que

Admiral TJ O'briens is place for Sat. night, wife and I have eaten there 3-4 times since we found about place. full menu, lots of room for groups. near hotel.

Yes on the e-z pass on bridges.

Last edited:
Not getting rave reviews on the web ,.. How is the fOod?
Of course only people that have bad Experiences usually do all the reviews
As long as they have enough room for all of us we can make it a good time.

According to the web, there will be a band there that night. I think it was Sara Ashleigh Band, but my memory banks aren't as good as they use to be, so I could have it wrong.
So, speaking could be a factor if we want to give out trophies and door prizes.
Food for thought, maybe we will have time to give out prizes before we go out to eat, or just after we get back from our run.
See you soon!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Eat in take out don't matter to me! As long as there is some kind of fish on the menu. Honey is a Fish eater. Just thought the majority of people will be with us around 6:00 Sat. night. Might not have to worry about Honey she may not make the trip. We are having complications with Dialyais . She is in the Hospital as I type this.

Eat in take out don't matter to me! As long as there is some kind of fish on the menu. Honey is a Fish eater. Just thought the majority of people will be with us around 6:00 Sat. night. Might not have to worry about Honey she may not make the trip. We are having complications with Dialyais . She is in the Hospital as I type this.

Sorry to hear about Honey... Hope she bounces back soon.

John,
Janice and I are thinking about you and your wife and hoping everything will work out.
Hope to see you both at the Rally.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

I am sure we can get this all cleared up by the 24th. I will make it there, even if I have to come by car and drive home every night.

John, sorry to hear about Honey!! Much as we'd all love to see you at the gathering, her health is far more important!! Positive energy coming from this area for a speedy recovery!! :)

I'm sure Honey will bounce back & be able to make trip. We'll take our fishing rods to Newport & catch her supper.... I love fish also, so we'll have a fish fry.......

Prayers for Honey to feel good QUICK! I know she would much prefer to be there with everyone also!

Our best to Honey in recovering. I say pool/pizza party for Sat sounds good. Order one pie with Anchovies and the fish request is taken care of!:party:

Originally Posted by Jonesy
I sent out booklets today, should see them by monday.

Jonesy, thank you very much! Can't wait till it arrives. ThumbUp
See you soon.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Jonesy,
Got the package today, haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Just got back from going to supper at the Pink Cadillac in Rochester. Good food, low prices.
Thank you very much and from what I've read, sounds like there are a few good reviews on food.
Again thank you, I owe you something to drink.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Re: TT NE Rally III
I am posting this in several places so u will all know and not get shook up if we are not there in time. Honey and I will be late for dinner on Fri night. Her dyalisis is still not working so we can not do it in Sturbridge. She will do a late clinic dyalisis on Fri around 3 pm we will leave here about 6 pm be there in the 8:30 area. Sorry that is the best I can do. Unless there is an earlier opening at the clinic we can hope. BTW Shirts look great. I am making up packages with your name and $$$ amount you owe. Should speed up the process.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png