TT rally 2013 Eureka Springs

Checking in on Sunday (maybe Saturday if a room opens up), and check out on Thursday. And of course, happy to help any way I can! :)

Whatever You need me for, just let me know.....ThumbUp

TRIKERALLY1002.jpg

We will be arriving on Sunday and willing to help in any way that I can. At this years rally I spoke to Nana about helping next year (2013) and my offer still is there. I spoke with Tom Goetti two weeks ago about helping out as well. Just give me the word and I can make it happen.

Reservations made, and looking forward to seeing everyone again. We had a great time at this years rally in Maggie Valley. Blondie we will be there with a smile on our face and laughter in our heart.

Reservations made, and looking forward to seeing everyone again. We had a great time at this years rally in Maggie Valley. Blondie we will be there with a smile on our face and laughter in our heart.

Hugs to y'all - ready to sit down and tell som'more lies / tall tales!! Let's get a big ol' Texas contingent ready to go!!

WORD TO THE WISE: Be careful where you store your pizza leftovers if Blondie is aroud !!!

We appreciate all your willingness to help. This is OUR rally and it's always the member support that makes a great rally.

We will now take you up on your offer to help. We have set up certain committees for the rally, and feel free to sign up for whatever area you want to help with. The sign up form is posted on the rally website, on the rally support page. If there is a department not listed on the page, please indicate so on the message box. Specific duties will be discussed once we have each department organized and set up.

Also, we started a "blog" on the members corner page where members who had been to Eureka Springs, can post their experiences and thoughts to share with the rest of us who have not been there.

Thank you all for your help and dedication.

Zook, Marge and the TrikeTalk forum leaders

Zook / Marge,
Thanks for being so instrumental in getting this 2013 rally up and running in Eureka Spring. I am wondering if anyone has considered approaching an Ice Cream outlet in that area, what would be willing to donate their product so we could have a nice Ice Cream Social with toppings and all. You know how bikers and Ice Cream get along.

Great suggestion! We'll definitely look into that!

Zook / Marge,
Thanks for being so instrumental in getting this 2013 rally up and running in Eureka Spring. I am wondering if anyone has considered approaching an Ice Cream outlet in that area, what would be willing to donate their product so we could have a nice Ice Cream Social with toppings and all. You know how bikers and Ice Cream get along.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png