TT rally 2013 Eureka Springs

Joined you folks too late to get in on the gathering this year, but will do everything we can to there next years. Keep the updates coming.

FANTASTIC Turnout for this year's RALLY, Mitzie and I had a Great Time like ALWAYS...Officially Next Year's RALLY Location also, so You've been "warned" a full year early, so make plans if You missed this years RALLY...ThumbUp...Mitzie and I arrived home at 3:30 PM CST yesterday after leaving out at 3:40 AM CST...picked up my new Honda PCX150 Scooter and we went riding on the two scooters...Hope EVERYONE arrives Home safely and without incident.....ThumbUp

I'm really sad Sherry and I had to miss the event. I've been off work for the last two weeks with an unknown ailment that has almost completely incapacitated me. Will be undergoing surgery soon.

I'm really sad Sherry and I had to miss the event. I've been off work for the last two weeks with an unknown ailment that has almost completely incapacitated me. Will be undergoing surgery soon.

Hate to hear that, Clint! Hope to see you and Sherry at the 2014 rally.

Our Michigan Group arrived home safe and sound around 6PM yesterday!!!

It was a hot 900+ miles over 2 days, but it was all worth it.. Randy and his staff not only did a great job but an outstanding it was one of the best reunions we've been too.

It felt like a big family reunion no politics, no ego's just a great time!!!

Can't wait until next year!!!

3 1/2 days to get home at noon today. No real Traffic right through NYC. Total of 2824 miles for whole trip. Dianne glad to be home. Some of the temps on way too high for her. Think she's a little sick also.
Great meeting everyone. What a nice pile of people.

We had a great time at the rally. Good friends fun rides tremendous meal.
We started for home on Friday morning and got as far as Branson, Missouri and suddenly we had smoke, Lots of smoke coming from the engine area.
I pulled of the road and we bailed out off the trike. :xszpv: It seems that the clutch on the air conditioner compressor failed, heated up and melted. :gah:
We spent the night at a hotel and we were back on the road at 10:00 am on Saturday. We got home at about 4:30 pm.

Thoroughbred Motorsports not only covered all the cost of repairs, but told the repair shop to do what ever it takes to get us back on the road. They assured the shop that all would be covered. :10:

The shop (Eagle Eye auto repair) reserved a room for us at a hotel, took us to our hotel and picked us up the next morning. They could have let us fend for ourselves. ThumbUp

We are already looking forward to the rally next year.

Smokin' deal.....Not beating up on any brand, and I love my Road Smith, but I don't see them doing that at all. I'm not even comfortable asking my installer a question, maybe it's me, but I feel like I'm intruding on their private time.

Our Michigan Group arrived home safe and sound around 6PM yesterday!!!

It was a hot 900+ miles over 2 days, but it was all worth it.. Randy and his staff not only did a great job but an outstanding it was one of the best reunions we've been too.

It felt like a big family reunion no politics, no ego's just a great time!!!

Can't wait until next year!!!

That's exactly what it was! Our TrikeTalk family reunion! We are looking forward to seeing everybody again next year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png