How many riding to Sturgis next week ?????

I was scheduled to leave this thursday-but my buddy that rides with me got transfered to another city and now can't go-I am bummed!!!! No fun to take a journey like that by yourself.:Shrug::mad:

You should head out anyway. I am sure you will meet others at lunch and gas stops. There will be many headed that way. Bet you make some new friends and have a blast! ThumbUp

We leave Thursday afternoon. Just 940 miles for us. Filled my engine with Amsoil 60 oil to keep it running cool when we get to he hills in South Dakota, it's normally hot during the Rally anyway. This will be my last trip with the 255 cams and I cant wait to get them out of my engine. Ride Safe!

Will be leaving Aug 6th from Okeechobee, fl with two riding buddys. We have rooms booked in rapid city for the 9th and 10th. board meeting got in the way of leaving earlier.

Prolly see you there were planning on staying there also but were tenting !!!

Were in Rock Island IL. right now at the KOA spending the night there probable spend another night at around Mitchel SD. and finish up at Shade Valley. Were suspose to be in site #44 on Softail Drive, we're in a Jayco Octane Toyhauler pulled by a Black Ford F-350, look us up, we should be there Tuesday

KRUZR,

What route do you take? I'm at the intersection of I90/I35 in southern MN.

Keystone, we will be taking I90 all the way to Sturgis. We'll be staying in Mitchell, SD, Friday night reservations, but we always stop at the first Rest Area in SD to pick up hand outs/maps (habit I guess) on the way. On Saturday we'll get an early start ~6:30 and stop for breakfast, I think it's called ALs in the Cumberland, SD area. So anyway, on Friday we'll have breakfast/gas in Austin, MN, 8:30 - 9:00. Guessing Werthyton for gas ~ 12:00 then the rest area ~2:00 anyway if you want to hook up and ride with us, I can get your cell number and call you when we leave Austin after breakfast and make a plan??

We are heading to Mitchel (Might head to Platte, SD instead. Kings Inn is cheap and clean) Friday afternoon. Wife is leaving work at noon and we will be on the road by 1pm. I will pm you my cell number.

Edit: We are staying in Platte, SD at the Kings Inn.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SickTrike

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SickTrike
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png