• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Trike Dyno Locations

Does anyone know of a place near St.Louis Mo or Just on the Illinois side that uses MasterTune and has a trike dyne?

Steve at GMR performance is now doing Trike Dyno tunes for his own builds.

He has arraigned to utilize a friends dyno that will do trikes.

http://gmrperformance.com/

GMR Performance
11477 Ridgeview Circle
Fort Worth, Texas 76244
Phone: 817-741-2000

Last edited:
rings

Well that is a good question. I was told it was a super tuner and I know it's orange. I never physically took it out of the box for a close look. I think it looks more like the top one but I cannot be 100% sure.

At this time the tuner is with the trike at Fort Thunder. Funny thing, the service manager, Russell, at FT said the same thing about a ring being installed upside down.

So what Russell said was he was going to tear down that engine and have a look at the rings, cams and everything else that was done FIRST before he goes in and puts it on a Dyno.

It's under warranty so he is just going to check it out. He told me that before he did put it on the Dyno, if it's needed, he wanted to personally know and physically verify that the engine work was done properly and the rings installed correctly.

Once it's verified and corrected if needed, he will put on Dyno...
They did the same thing with my build . Installed the rings upside down three times> what do they teach these kids in school?

I'll probably have GMR dyno our trike in the near future.

Dyno my CSC trike equipped with THUNDERMAX

Has anyone have a bike equipped with ThunderMax auto
I had it put on when my bike was 2 wheels but have upgraded to CSC conversion
They told me it would adjust but I have been told I need to adjsut for the weight and different pipes since my was stock except for the air cleaner.
I had in installed because of the auto tune and I was going to make changes but
broke an ankle and everything went a different way. The bike runs good but i think it lean
and do not want to burn anything up. as I'm getting the same gas milage as before the conversion. I have contacted a few dealers listed but they do not do ThunderMax on their Dyno's. Just asking if anyone has had it done and if so where
great forum.
Chuck

Trike Dyno

Thought I would start a thread on the locations of dealers and tuners that can dyno a trike.

If you know of one or several please post their information in this thread. They must have a real and physical trike dyno machine. Road dyno testing is great but there are some that need to take it to a Pro and not get involved with the road tuning process.

Comments on trike dyno operators... Good, Bad and the ugly would also be appreciated.

:wave4:
We have 1 in Gillette Wy and Fort Collins Thunder Mountain, Salt Lake has 1.
Yes Dyno is great. I have the tuner , air , pipes. Big difference after it was on the Dyno. YES. I have a 2014 tri Glide.

Red Rock HD

I haven't gone through every page on this thread so I don't know if anyone has previously mentioned Red Rock HD, Las Vegas. They recently installed a new dyno that also accommodates trikes. They have worked up a few maps since, just for trikes. Only problem I see is the cost, $700. :AGGHH:

I haven't gone through every page on this thread so I don't know if anyone has previously mentioned Red Rock HD, Las Vegas. They recently installed a new dyno that also accommodates trikes. They have worked up a few maps since, just for trikes. Only problem I see is the cost, $700. :AGGHH:

yea that iskinda high. i paid 400 for the 2 i have haddone

Anyone know of a trike Dyno in or around the Phoenix AZ area? I have a Victory but running a power commander. So thinking someone with PCV knowledge should be capable. I have a map. It will just need to be tweaked.

Tuner in New Hampshire northern Mass

Anyone know a decent tuner within 200 miles of Southern New Hampshire that doesn't suck? I usually go to Bean in Augusta, Me or R&R but they only do 2 wheels.. I know Seacoast HD has a trike Dyno but not sure how good they are..

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png