After a VERY long wait.....

Apr 12, 2012
nowhere, usa
The trike has finally arrived!!!!! I had to wait until around 7:30 tonight before it arrived. Took it for a spin around the neighborhood and definitely turned a LOT of heads!!!!! Even though it has been quite a few years since I have been on a bike it was almost as if I had never been away from it.

What a fantastic ride!!!!!

And Carl from Coach Rice Trikes was great at giving me the rundown on how things work.

Carl getting ready to off-load the bike.....
DSC_0012.jpg

One of my neighbors just couldn't resist the
temptation to check it out.....
DSC_0017.jpg

My FIRST time in the saddle.....
DSC_0019.jpg

Do you think I really like it or what?????
DSC_0024.jpg

She is beautiful! And I know from experience that Hannigan makes a great kit. Have a wonderful time with your new baby :D

She is beautiful! And I know from experience that Hannigan makes a great kit. Have a wonderful time with your new baby :D

Thanks!!!!! Will get a chance to do a little running around tomorrow.....Insurance agent....DMV...............oh boy......But, after THAT.....Time for some SERIOUS cruising!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I love the pictures of the trike arriving and getting off the truck. I should've done the same thing last week when I brought my 05 Roadsmith Wing home. And I even brought my camera but forgot all about it, lol.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS and ride safe! :10:ThumbUp

And the farkle starts to trickle in.....

Trike Cover, Armrests for the better half, and a few chrome pieces for the side of the fairing...WITH LED's of course.....

nice ride I have the same year and color motor trike kit on mine had it for 3 months now put 3500 miles on it all ready putting LEDs on mine next week end

LED's are great!!!!! Low pull on the electrical system and are all kinds of bright.

The rear of mine came with plenty and I don't feel the need to add any there. But it DOES need some side lighting as it seems a bit on the dark side even with all of the current lights on.

Great looking ride.Really like that color.Will be a lot better with some miles on it.RIDE SAFE

Only a little over 11,000 miles on this one now. Find it hard to imagine having a GoldWing for 11 years and only riding an average of 1000 a year. Somehow I managed to get a GREAT deal on this one.....

Only a little over 11,000 miles on this one now. Find it hard to imagine having a GoldWing for 11 years and only riding an average of 1000 a year. Somehow I managed to get a GREAT deal on this one.....

We call folks like that weekend warriors, they get their bike out on the weekend and go for a little ride before putting it away again for the rest of the week. There are a ton of them around my area, bikes are as thick as fleas on Saturday & Sunday then virtually non existent Monday through Friday.

Good looking trike,,, I just bought my first one ever, it's a 97 model but i love it,,, should have had one of these a long time ago..... Love that color you got there too...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png