Last call for NE RALLY SHIRTS

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
This is the last call . If he has not started the printing I am going to ask him for 2 more large. Jump in now anyone want a shirt. Orange with trike logo and The NE RALLY III

Picture of shirt color. taken with cell phone Ya she was cute to!:D
could not get really good picture Hope this helps
TTshirt.jpg

Last edited:
I got a L for Texas blondieGal and extra L for NY triker. That is the color they will all be. Very close to the color of Hooters Orange ..Masculine enough for the guys and pretty enough for the Ladies

I got a L for Texas blondieGal and extra L for NY triker. That is the color they will all be. Very close to the color of Hooters Orange ..Masculine enough for the guys and pretty enough for the Ladies

John, I believe it was just a Large (L) for my wife, not XL. However, if that size was ordered for her don't worry we will still take it...maybe it will shrink in a hot dryer.

Got u the XXL and I got her an L .... Why did you think I got her a XL? I said I ordered a L for BlondieGal and an Extra L for NYTriker.not an XL I SEE where you got confused I said an Extra L , meaning another shirt In L size

They are taking the screen apart for the shirts. Next years shirts I think will be gray with Bright Blue letters and may add a little trike to the front under the lettering.

John, last year's TT rally shirts were light/med gray. Can't we get some more bright colors? I'm hoping that we can do a Texas rally in the early spring, maybe with tie-dye shirts!

I don't know , I was sort of told that the Trike Talk colors are gray/white with Blue letters. Sort of almost told no bright shirts. Gray with Blue would be cheaper. If I had my way I would go day glow green with black letters, good safety shirts for riding ....

I think the no bright colors ship has sailed with the Harley Orange shirts from this year's rally. Could have been worse. Honda Red, Kawi Green or whatever the heck color is associated with Yamahas!

Well 80% of the bikes at the rally were Harley. So you are saying you did or did not like the color?

Tie dye would be great but the lettering gets lost. I think Yamaha is yellow or gold, BTW . That bright green Kawasaki color would stand out with Pink letters.
I did like the test shirt he did in that funky color yellow greenish .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png