TT NE Rally III pictures

spiritdream

TOI - Massachusetts
Sep 1, 2008
Central MA
Starting this thread for everyone to post their pictures from the rally. This way, the rest of the forum can look at them in one place.

One, two, three.....POST!! :D

I'll start off with a pic from on the ferry home. I am depending on the HD emergency brake to keep my TG from rolling off back of boat. :AGGHH:

Final pic of us on ferry, and proof of a winning Gas Roulette game. I got to a station with 0.045 gallon left (assuming 6 gal tank).

Originally Posted by Bikerbozo
Final pic of us on ferry, and proof of a winning Gas Roulette game. I got to a station with 0.045 gallon left (assuming 6 gal tank).

Glad you won the gas roulette.... not so good when you lose at that game! :D
I see you decided you needed your front brake locked manually to be sure you wouldn't roll off the back of the ferry!

Great pictures Olbandit, I especially liked the following 40, 25, 36, 42, 57 and 75
I said it during the ride when I looked out in front at 1/4 mile of trikeS I said now there is a $1,000,000 1/4 mile actually I calculated it and it is only about $720,000 next year, we will have our $1,000,000 + mile .. I hope we can convince some people with the. Spyders, VW, and Stalions to join us next year. Honey and I had. Such a great time. I missed Americade this year , but on the way home I told Honey this was way more fun . THANK YOU EVERY ONE . We are already planning a new venue. Hope to have. Something up ad running after the 1st of the year , stay tuned .
Coach: I see you also took a picture of the new Trike Talk cruise ship.

Re: TT NE Rally III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Linda and I had a blast, glad you'll had one too. Were glad to get home, both of us and the dog slept 4-5 hrs. this afternoon.

Pictures were great, was hoping for one us to have one of us in a line going up over the bridges in Newport shot by a passenger over the drivers head while standing up, shot from from the back of the line to the front.

During next years ride if I see a spot where we could do a shot like that, I'm going to make a note and get together with someone on the ride and have them do a shot like that. Never the less your pictures were great.

Still laughing about the radio chatter when the rest area was closed and I heard == well will he stop, go to the hotel, whats he going to do, not used to having so many thinking about my next move at the same time.

Already thinking of the next one, stay on this site for the details to be forth coming.

If you look @ the picture of me & my Trike, I'm standing in front of my room, I wonder if anyone else had the problem with their room that I had, and that was trying to find the window that's pictured to look out of....... the shower was behind that area..........

Never heard of that one, that should be reported to the hotel web site, everyone looks out a window to check on their vechile in the parking lot. not having a window would make me feel like I'm in a box. I would report it for sure.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png