More Down Time

bdn56

Contributing Member
Sep 10, 2008
Banks, Alabama
No riding for me for a couple weeks. Need to get some metal taken out of my leg. Always something to try and slow me down. See attachment.

Bryan, those screws were put in crooked! Seems you need a new contractor!!!!
Get better QUICK. Summer riding season is upon us!

Ok bryan, since I know U need help, I will come and get the trike and ride it for U :D. This would do 2 things first I have never ridden a Harley, 2nd it would get ur trike out of the garage..... I don't mind using my weekend to help out a fellow triker ;). So just PM me with the address and where the keys are......:p.

Hope U get better soon.

Great replies everybody. I was going to ask if some one would ride my bike for a week or two. I didn't want to put anybody out.

My bike is at the HD dealer in Montgomery getting a good going over.

My doctor had to get an A+ in art class in college but he failed wood working:yes: The 8 inch scar is almost invisible. I can't find it most of the time. I hope this new doctor can do as good of a job .

I never had a problem at the airport. The steel is probably imported so the content was scrap metal?

I should be on here a little more with my down time the rest of this week. I'll see you all later. Bryan

So sorry you won't make it to TTR-2, Bryan. Post some more cool pictures like that first one ;), and take extra good care of yourself!

Thanks Barbara, I thought it was you . I don't know anyone else from Idaho.

Have you had some good riding this year or is the snow still too deep;)

Hope you have the little problems all fixed up and are riding everyplace.

Be carefull and have a good Memorial Day.

I'll get you crawling all over the floor, under and all around your trike in a few short days so you'll get a great workout on that knee and leg. Then there's the first thing of the day 10 mile run you must join me in before breakfast.

We'll be making it feel much better soon! :D:D:D:D

Oh, Tylenol is about as strong as it gets at the Hawg Pen so you should think about bringing the good stuff. :yes:

<just kidding>

I really hate that I can not do the run with you:(

My doctor says no more running for me. Unless I'm being chased.

I'll ride along beside you:yes:

See you Friday:D

I guess I am going to live. The doctor removed all the metal and screws from my leg. He can add it to his scrap yard.

I have attached the latest picture for Juju. She is always wanting pics:yes:

I should have started this in the Off Topic area:(

bdn, Glad you are on the mend! How long is the Doc wanting you to not ride, and how does that compare to your time frame?
Take care,

Ultra

I looked and looked, but I can't find that zipper pull! :D :D

Looks like you are healing well, Bryan. I'm so glad!

Good grief...was it aluminum screws and pins from overseas? were they feeding you formula and this was the end result? The incisions do look like they're healing nicely...you'll be triking really soon. take care and be safe.

PS..I'd have backed your Trike all over your yard for you...first isn't until next week :(

I was back to riding the day after my staples were removed.

The doctor said no more riding a 2 wheeler. He didn't say anything about a trike:D

Thanks for going through this with me. I know some of you have had it a lot worse than I have. Mid December should be my last surgery? Replace the knee.

I believe the temps may be above 100 again today? It didn't seem that bad at Gulf Shores this past week. A Good breeze coming off the Gulf and a cold one can help you get through the heat of the day.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png